+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 701 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene shuru men forex men loss uthaya tha men b bohat upset howa tha lekin mere kheyal se hamen jab loss hota he to us men hamari koi galti hoti he hamen apne loss pe complex ka shikar hone ki bjaye apni galti ko pakr k us ko prepare krna chahiye or apni galtiyon se seekhna chahiye taa k achi trading ki ja ske

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brodie563 is an unknown quantity at this point brodie563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, I'm not really upset with is a great program, where a large amount of power, and to improve learning and so never shocked even the currency on the foreign exchange market. I must change in a good trade and retailer can make money in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali345 is an unknown quantity at this point ali345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi mujhay abhi loss nahi howa aur mein forex trading se kafi khush hoon kiyon k yeh mujhay musalsal profit de rahi hai jiss ki wajha se mein aur ziyada forex trading per concentrate ker raha hoon.

Banned hasan737069 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan737069's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not at all. I am never uspet from forex. I am optimist with the forex business. I believe that forex trading can remove my financial needs. Forex trading can implement my dream in my life. Forex business is my great financial support.

Senior Member DeadShot is an unknown quantity at this point DeadShot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No not really. I have only encountered one major loss in my whole forex career other than that I have been making satisfying profits. Other than that it has given me something to do and learn which is itself very satisfying.

Senior Member Emmma is an unknown quantity at this point Emmma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, dear brother, for me I like to work in Forex much and I do not have any problem to accept the loss in Forex, where I believe it is part of the trade in the Forex and must be accepted as you can take advantage of the loss and know the mistakes that made ​​you lose

Banned nabicp is an unknown quantity at this point nabicp's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, I'm not angry with Forex from the start menu, I have a lot of losses, but now m in the greed of Forex is a curse and do not apply to some top, apply a lot of the market only a very low level of much and expect to make a profit does not receive much profit, also all tests during the time of work will be positive and result in Forex.

Banned shadi888 is an unknown quantity at this point shadi888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really I am very upset in Forex treading because It is a very risky business and i feel boring in Forex treading. I think successful Forex treading is very difficult and so it is not suable earning place for all. For it need much study and good experience in Forex treading,

Banned Sajid is an unknown quantity at this point Sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai forex trading k business mein profit or loss dono chalte haen is mein agar ap ko loss ho jae to is say upset nahi houna chahye balke hard work kar k us loss ko manage karna chahye . aur mujhy abi tk is mein loss nai huwa is liye main to is say kafi khush houn aur upset nai houn.

Banned ashfaq002 is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaq002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi bro.... No i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start wokring in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 701 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)