+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 701 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we are certainly not angry, because we work in Fax in fax settings that makes my partner really happy, and I can't handle any cases starting their work on fax when I Fax my partner and I learn very well about fax so I feel happy about the work environment in terms of fax services. and I am not bothered with foreign exchange especially because my foreign exchange is a very pleasant method and my partner and I cannot deal with foreign exchange risk once I start with foreign exchange My partner and I find very well about foreign exchange thus I am happy method with foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I'm not disappointed because I learned forex correctly after that I started trading. From what I got, I am very satisfied with forex trading. I am a full-time trader and doing forex only for life. I do it very slowly and surely to get a slow profit every day and be very satisfied with it. I don't get greedy too. and I can't deal with problems when I start learning Forex very well. I have no problem forex working on a happy disposition not aware of Go Forex. But you must accept with grace, do not do this as a bad thing and let the power of the mind in this situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother men to forex sy bilkul upset nahe howa because forex trading men mjhy daily ka new sekhnay ko milta hai. Apko chahye tha kay sub sy pehly ap forex trading ko kisi achay ustad sy seekhty or phir ap trading men real money involve krty ab apnay tukkay lga kr trade ki or loss hogaya to is men forex trading ka to kasor nahe hai.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han main pehlay es se upset tha lakin ab nhi ku kay main nay kafi mehnat aur dair kay bad earning ki hay aur mere kahayal me es ki sab se bari waja ye thi kay pehlay mere pass knowledge aur skills ki kami thi aur mujahy b loss hua lakin ab kafi had tak theek ho gaya hay aur main ab es se mutmin hon aap be pereshan na hon aur apni mehnat ko jari rakhain

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    I definitely am disappointed with the way through everything on Forex starts with our badly anyway now have m admitted the entire Forex, we have, at least, greed is the usual tone of the lodge, in an application that is a little more important than the masses only income minimums for plenty of use together with wait can never be too find like research on Forex trading will work for your apartment in a result end tends to be positive and change your mind.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not disappointed from forex because I am happy with forex. It is true that forex is volatile but if we can use good strategies we get in trading and we can make a lot of money. I like forex for extra income in my life. and I am not inversion in forex because I work in forex, property that is truly paradisal and I cannot face difficulties in forex when I dig in forex. Forex cannot overcome any problems for Forex is to utilize in paradisal decorations not so familiar about going Forex, faking interchange, and I dig in Forex paradisiac mode.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset, try to make visitor. Forex trading system is a tool that makes you available with a quick view of the currency performance over a period of time in the past, which reduces the risk involving in the buying or selling based on the quick view on the currency given by the system.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start woking in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-20)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I'm not disappointed with forex because this is a good business for men only I have to take out the breathing room so I can work in the forex business and I can get money on forex with daily trading which is why I am not disappointed with this I will invest more a lot in forex by the Indian forum and Upset with big losses is a common thing, and I will feel the same if I suffer a big loss ... but I never stop trying and learning more, and I will never give up, because I'm sure that, if I learn more and practice, I will achieve success, and I think forex trading is the best job to do to earn big income !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-20)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sir i was upset from Forex when i started Forex. Because, that time i got from Forex several time and i had no idea about Forex. But right now i am not upset about Forex. Now, i am enough knowledgeable about Forex and making more money from this site and become a good and expert trader.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), buttar (2019-03-20), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), safehouse (2019-03-20), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 701 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)