159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member Imperial81101 is an unknown quantity at this point Imperial81101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, I believe that, forex trading gives profit. I 've received profit of forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bahadur01 is an unknown quantity at this point bahadur01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of courses there is they are mostly those that invested week two or three week ago and shitting their pant as soon as btc dips 20$ to prove this jut browse through speculation forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fadi786 is an unknown quantity at this point fadi786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a new one in forex ore mujhe abhi itna zyada experience ni hoa ore main forex pe believe krta hon sache dil se isi lie he to is main trading krne aya hon ore muujhe is main kaam krna bht pasand ha i feel proud to be a trader in forex

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    it is a obligation for us to believe that we can make the profits and if we dont then we wont consider our self a traders, it take believeness and determination to make the best strategy and knowledge that actually can make us win and if we dont do so we will fail every thing we give up for to make career in forex.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco_fx17 View Post
    everyone will believe in takeprofit, because with takeprofit we can protect our account of loss, usually loss will be smaller when determining a target profit, will moneymanagement we can control the trade take profit .. it takes a lot of practice time so that we capable of successful forex business.
    hanji hhai take profit ek bahut hei achha tool hai forex mein aur har ek tarder ko esko jaroor use karna chahiye kyu nki har koi hamesha apni trades ko monitoring nahi kar sakta hai,esliye esko use karke trader ki trade apne aap close hojaati hai aur esko use karne ke liye apne capital ko manage karna hota hai..

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone will believe in takeprofit, because with takeprofit we can protect our account of loss, usually loss will be smaller when determining a target profit, will moneymanagement we can control the trade take profit .. it takes a lot of practice time so that we capable of successful forex business.

Senior Member MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG is an unknown quantity at this point MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got about crisis mental and was afraid to get some losing again but, I think it happens because we do not really understand the system. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease. the target set from the beginning and regret. Spend less time but when you're trading, be 100% focused on trading.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

If we like earn profits we must suppose on our self and our knowledge. I believe to the indicator and use the easy one that help me to read the trend, I follow the trend while follow up the reversal before the profit turn to small again. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading!

Banned IndahParfa is an unknown quantity at this point IndahParfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I primarily use the TP take profit because it allows me to get the right position according to the target profit will I get. in addition, to obtain and secure the capital so that the direction is not turned against the position that we post. so thus I definitely take profits before doing anything else.

Member silver is an unknown quantity at this point silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yr main to full hi belive kerta hn take profit main yeh best hai or acha b hai is main ap koyeh bhoot hi fida deta hai ager ap is main khi per ja rhe hain to take lga ker ja shakte hain

Banned waji12320 is an unknown quantity at this point waji12320's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i believed on this till now because I have realized that profit is not too much difficult but also not easy but hopes that I will get my desire and can be able to do good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)