4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends. I tried to analyze the market before the opening of trade. if I believe 100% with this analysis it will open a trade position, but if I was not so sure of the results of the analysis, then I would not open a position. I think it is the safest way to get forex profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sagda is an unknown quantity at this point sagda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i more believe to effect news to get profit l all trader should behave like a unit, against big banks and should define some common strategies to buy and sell currency, in this way we will pool our strength in forex
    Last edited by sagda; 2012-10-18 at 09:35 AM.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that business is opposite name risk. so it is very anxious about losing but you found out that you loss when you do that. the right way is to be patient and you will made profit if you use best strategy and best inter point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    what you believe to Take Profits
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    TP or not TP is not a matter to me. I think we should remember what is our to trade? Profit right? If I see and I feel that my TP will not be reach by the price is better to "secure" my profit rather then the price move against my OP. Pips or $ ? I choose $.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe in yourself then you will slowly pela intuisipada practice to master when you are trading and will know where you should place your take profit and price will be touched and you will get a profit on an account you ..
    I own all this time to continue to learn where hharus put TP but after a while sayabelajar and I am now starting to figure out where I should put my TP on any ordered items.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    to avoid such thing now i am using Stop loss and Take profit so i analyze the market,read the news about my currency pair and if both give a good signal to entry i will open my position and risk about 1-3% of my capital for my stop loss,and take profit about 10 or 20pips larger then my SL,then i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion while trading

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdello052 View Post
    yeah the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results
    I think we should have a strong confidence to believe to take profit. because I thought I was not too confident to take profit. because it can not have a strong confidence in the analysis.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe to take profit.if you use take profit you can sine in forex trade 100% sure so please use take profit and pass all the day full tension free.that's why i believe take profit.thank you all

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use take profit.It helps to do other working.As a result,we are doing forex trading,besides,other working.I always give long trade and using take profit.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In most cases we take ourselves negatively and we believe we cant make it,this becomes one factor that will influence you to make bad decisions,to me we need to believe in ourselves and we have confidence in our analysis and systems,this way we will be more disciplined and we will see a lot of changes
    bye forum India

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)