4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Junior Member runuara is an unknown quantity at this point runuara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we suggest 4 hours a day of quality,focused trading time.that's about all your brain allows.sometime the market give us scare and only temporary let's not panic right away.we have to wait for price to hit our tp or should immediately close our trading position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Rarely using TP, i prefer to watch the candle power to decide which i need to close my order or to let my profit run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business if opposite name risk. so if you want to do the business either you are profitable neither you are loser. if you wants to doing the business must be taking the both side.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profat pa ma belive karta ho ja forum muje bohat acha lagta ha take profat ka muje
    bohat faida hota ha ma apni trade kahi dafa t/p pa laga kar chala jayta ho jis ki waja sa
    ma agar na be online ho to mera ordar lag jayta aur muje is ka faida hota ha.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, निश्चित रूप से मैं यह कर रहा हूँ और मुझे लगता है कि यह हमेशा मेरे लिए एक बड़ी समस्या है जब आप अंकों की एक छोटी संख्या को प्राप्त करने के रूप में लाभ की कीमत का एक प्रतिबिंब के डर के लिए सौदा बंद और लक्ष्य के समापन मूल्य से सेट के बाद जानाशुरुआत और अफसोस इस समझौते के Aglaqy मुझे नहीं पता है कि कैसे को हल करने के लिए बात नहीं मैं

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea certainly and obviously i believe take profit. so i have been using since my trading start time. so this is another one for forex.

Thanks

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position.

Junior Member mical is an unknown quantity at this point mical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was new in the forex market i don not like take profit and do not use take profit in my real trading ,as a result all time a sited informant of my computer screen for closing my trade .but now i am using take profit system in my real trading ,so now i can go anywhere to set my take profit ,because touching the take profit the market will be closed automatically.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is very essential in the forex trading otherwise the forex market will crush your balance easily. so not only you can use stop loss but also take profit for your trade so that you will not suffer from the blow out of your account easily. so take your profits always at better place.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagda View Post
    i more believe to effect news to get profit l all trader should behave like a unit, against big banks and should define some common strategies to buy and sell currency, in this way we will pool our strength in forex
    forex trading is to understand the news, but also to use such a strategy in the bank to be able to run well so they can get a lot of money because they always win in forex trading

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sagda View Post
    i more believe to effect news to get profit l all trader should behave like a unit, against big banks and should define some common strategies to buy and sell currency, in this way we will pool our strength in forex
    forex trading is to understand the news, but also to use such a strategy in the bank to be able to run well so they can get a lot of money because they always win in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)