4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this becomes one issue that could influence you in order to make bad choices, to actually me want to we must believe in ourselves and then we have confidence in your analysis and systems, this means we will surely be additional disciplined

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am so confused with my trading.when i am trading ,be 100% focused.half way is bullshit-it does not work.Don't even think that time spent in front of the computer watching the rates has any correlation to profitability- it does not .Spend less time but when i am trading, be 100% focused on trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we believe we cant build it, this becomes one issue which can influence you to actually build bad choices, to actually me we would like to actually believe in ourselves and we've confidence in your analysis and systems, this manner we will surely be additional disciplined

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    using take profit needs patience in the transaction, because if not then we do not believe in taking profit, and think that the price will not touch the take profit and then in liquid manually, it is necessary to be able to experience great psychological control when prices move closer take profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never experienced that. I think you find that traders who had recently experienced a trader.
    For me, "liquid positions" is an usual thing in trading. It still can make loss or profit.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,I believe to take profits in the Forex.if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease. They have all the reason to feel afraid specially if they got small capital. But sometimes the market just give us scare and only temporary...let's not panic right away.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market needs complete control over emotions, fear and greed always make us lose or move away from the lucrative opportunities that the foundation for this is the plan that we walk towards achieving our goals.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the business of forex trading there are laws and there are laws of profit and loss, from which I believe we can have advantages and disadvantages. If we want to gain then we should use the excellent management system from internal systems and externalnya psychological side and the side of technical must be balanced

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i beleve take profat take profat ki forex ma bohat ameyat ha forex ma take profat ko trader ko bohat faiydea ha
    kyon k har waqt to hum computer ka samnye nahi bath sakte aur market ka koi pata nahi hota ka kab forex market
    profat ma jaye to hum take profat laga layte ha aur jab be market waha punchati ha to humera order clear ho jayta
    ha.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronykhan20306 View Post
    Sometimes I ever get the hesitation about my open position when watching the floating but for now that is not happen again. If I see my position floating negative I will simply close my chart and waiting because I was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.
    if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it hesitant about the open position when watching my float but for now that does not happen again thing we have to keep the emotion because emotions are things that can hamper the performance of our trading if you ask me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)