24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member javedhumza is on a distinguished road javedhumza's Avatar
    Thanks
    take profit in forex before reach liquidity to pips reach the take profit place bar
    it lack of patient. not confident that pips touch the bar. when we place order i may pips go up
    it may possible that pips go down then frustration is arise to take profit and sell order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we never know what will price maker do... to currencies pair fluctuation, on that condition I will give my attention to technical analysis, what kind of signal that I have at that time, if the signal is opposite will run, I'll closed my entry. I can read it from bulls and bears power indication, the indicators integrated with MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bibhu is an unknown quantity at this point Bibhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders do the mistake due to not controlling emotion. I also do the mistake of leave the loss position open hoping that that will recover.but now I have learnt and close the loss early.In my profitable position I use trailing stop.

Banned biplop is an unknown quantity at this point biplop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually do not believe you because they've never experienced it, investors can expect a profit of liquidity positions are getting there? I, these factors make difficult the first to deal to go forward, because I think. The possibility of profit out of balance

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    by analyzing the right, and abide by trade rules, then we would believe to take advantage, because actually to profit in bsisnis is very difficult, we have to do and have a lot of things, we have possessed the skills to manage the trade, we also have to have a strategy precisely, if we already have it all, and can run well, then we would believe to take advantage how we want.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i belive to take profit and always got take profit if i open a trade in wrong position i don't worry if it is go into lose because i have huge amount in account when i trade i belive that trade will be become in profit ofter one week if in one week don't become than may be in become in one mount later

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed12 View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again
    all traders never face a crisis like that, and I myself experienced this trade by trade has experienced a crisis in my own so I had to try hard to trade for trade with better avoid market conditions have no confidence.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I sometimes experience it, there is a sense of fear prices will turn around, so that before take profits, I've closed the ordered items are available. Apparently after a look at some hours later, the price of even touching my take profits target..

Senior Member abdosoft is an unknown quantity at this point abdosoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am on Gary's side, asking if you mean the right to try to make a profit. Any "inherent right" to make a profit in a free market system like the USA, means there must be a guarantee from someone in the case the don't make the profit. The only place that guarantee could come from is the government, which is anathema to a free market.

Senior Member samsuddin.bepari is an unknown quantity at this point samsuddin.bepari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that today a victory for our work to prevent hebzucht. As to the blame hebzucht is a very dangerous business is, and it retains account of us as a result

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)