4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul main take profit per yaqeen krta hu aur main ab apni her position main take profit ko use bhi krta hu aur is ka mujhe bohat hi acha result bhi milta hai . ager net problem ho jaye ya koi other to take profit se bohat hi faida hasil hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni sabhi trade mein take profit ka use karta hoon, because sometimes market itni jayda volatile hoti hai, market profit mein aa kar ek dum se negative mein chali jati hai, main samjhata stop loss aur take profit hamesha use karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again . I am having this and I feel it's always a big problem for me when you achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal for fear of a reflection of the price and go after the closing price of the target set from the beginning and regret Aglaqy of the deal I do not know how to solve the matter I have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit me jab apne trade me set karta hu tab mein hamesh sure nahi hota ke woh 100% profit hi dega par kahi bar muje take profit se acha fayda huva hai ishi liye muje take profit pe jyada bharosa hai par market kaise uper niche hota hai uspe bhi take profit nisane par lagne ka aadhar hai.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often run into problems when the entry point, because I tend not to pay attention to the possibility of the reversal of the direction of price movement, so often open position without a more detailed re-calculation.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    mainly in trading i have enjoyed making money in all the trades i do basicly i do not really believe in the loses rather i belive that i can make more and more profites in the market loosing is not part of my plan at all.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    by looking at the signal and the trend is accurate, then I believe to take a profit, that's what we have trade rules, if we are obedient and always follow the rules, then we will be able to also make a profit, but if we do not follow these rules, we will not believes would dare take profit.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit order ko set karne se profit ko us purpose main shut karne main aasani rahti hai agar aap is tool ko use nahin karoge to actually profit ya to actually losses main modification ho sakta hai ya jyada bhi ban sakta hai agar losses main modification ho jata hai to actually aapki issues badh jayengi uake liye iski setting bahut vital hai.

Banned mianshabbirhussain is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbirhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people think that forex trading makes them rich in no time. But you need to understand that forex trading is just like any other speculative market, huge gains can occur but that is always accompanied with a lot of risk as well. And with any speculative market, long term success does not come easy, rather a lot of hard work and dedication is involved.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Many people think that forex trading makes them rich in no time. But you need to understand that forex trading is just like any other speculative market, huge gains can occur but that is always accompanied with a lot of risk as well. And with any speculative market, long term success does not come easy, rather a lot of hard work and dedication is involved.

Senior Member rehaan is on a distinguished road rehaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe we should never set take profit manually. We should set that as trailing stop. If we set our Take profit level in trailing stop then it ensures that we make maximum profit on our trades which is also the best way to avoid stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)