24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    han men to take profit pe believe karta hun dusron ka to pata nnaheen yeh forex market men ziada loss se bachney keiliey bohot acha option hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a trading plan that should not be closed manually. the position will be closed if the TP or SL hit her. This is to keep my discipline in trading. So I was never afraid I would change the position of plus to minus. Because I firmly believe with my trading plan
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i belive take profat tool ma take profat tool ko use karta ho jayse he market jaha ma take profat set karta ho waha jayti ha order close ho jayta ha take profat tool her trader ka laye best ha is ka use her trader ko karna chayea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me market ko achy se analyze kar ke deal open karta hon fir take profit bhi bohit soch samj ke put kar dayta hon pahly tu bohit mushkil lagta hai ke price mery take profit ko touch kare gi lakin me sabar ke sat wait karta hon es tara mera take profit hit ho jata hai aur mera yaqeen aur bar jata hai.

Senior Member tabassam is an unknown quantity at this point tabassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe to take benefit, if we do dealing with our best technique and strategy before begin dealing, handled our investment and try to prevent reduction then you can got benefit from currency dealing but we should be always experience the truth that reduction is also the aspect of dealing so during dealing we should be get ready our self for reduction.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    impact information for getting income, yet it can be should be evaluated regarding open up scenario, since often action regarding value opposite coming from impact information way, and so more effective having out quarter-hour after information presented.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayry khyal main jub aap profit bana layty hoo too aap over confidence hoo jaty hoo orr aap over trading shuru kar dayty hoo jiss say aap kay loss kay chances zayada hoo jaty hain. lahaza hameen thora profit lay kay trade band kar dyni chahyay.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, certainly this reflects favorable price and make a profit having shut down for fear of a small number of points you can get, and a specific purpose at the beginning of its end, and Aglaqy I do not know how to solve the problem of dealing with big issues for me is always a regret, I feel

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take Profit is very important in forex. Had you not set TP, prices will probably go up so that you profit. Had you set TP, you probably close your position before the price is falling, and cause you to lose. TP also need to conform to your analysis. Suppose you are too afraid to lose so if you're lucky 3pip, you continue to close your position when prices are rising so that 100 pip cause you do not gain a lot.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always been convinced of the profit on every trade. but it is always changing market conditions change and I am also always ready if it will suffer losses. mental is the key to this. then use a good money management to fight it.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)