4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere experience ke mutabiq take profit and stop loss baz time hamein bohat faida detey hain lekin kush time ain se itna faida ni milta,lekin me take profit pur belive kurta hon,kioun ke kaie dafa ais tachnic ne hamein faida dia hey..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit or stop loss bohat achi strategy hai me tu in dono pay bohat yaqeen karta hon take profit ka sab say bara faida ye hai kay hum lot ko tezi me close nahi kar sakte jab price bohat fast move karti hai requate ka problem is say hum bach jate hain or take profit hud ba hud hit ho jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading karny sy pehly take profit k jankari zaror ly leni chahy. jab trading ki jati hy tab take profit ko zaror use kiya jata hy. agar take profit ko use kiya jaey to bohat faida hy. es ziyada sy ziyda profit hasil kar liya jata hy. agar ham khud trede ko close nahi karty or take profit laga dety haen to hamari tred khud hi close ho jati hy.

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    impact information for getting income, yet it can be should be evaluated regarding open up scenario, since often action regarding value opposite coming from impact information way, and so more effective having out quarter-hour after information presented.

Senior Member Mr.iOus is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.iOus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to analyze the market before the opening of trade. if I believe with this analysis it will open a trade position, but if I was not so sure of the results of the analysis, then I would not open a position, I think it is the safest way to get forex profits.
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions .i was set up the cut loss .i more believe to affect news to get profit .i will simply close my chart..

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mujhay munafa lene par yaqin hay kun kay mere khayal main forex tradin business hi aisa business hay jis main insan yaqin kar sakta hay yae hum ko bohat ziada bachat deta hay is main trader jitna paisa invest karta hay wo os main ziada na sahi adha munafa to kma leta hay lekin badouqat tajron ko nuksan bhi ho jata hay lekin wo phir bhi himat nahi hartay or apna kam jari rakhtay hian or 1 mah na sahi 2 mah to munafa kma lete hain mujhay is par pura yaqin hay.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my friends main jb bee koi trade karta hoon tho sath he take profit laga lata hoon kuky hamray haan light ka bhout masla hy ....

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han aur ya mra personal experience hai is sy kafi profit hota hai agr ap sahi trha kro to agr na kro to phr ap kay apny oper hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we get the loss from the forex trading we must have to take the profits at the good level for that you must have to trade in the proper direction so that you can easily take profit at the resistance zone and avoid the negative float.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its the predetermined take profit level for me when am trading in the forex market. Thus, the traders should believe in realizing the profits thus made so that they can withdraw and enjoy the profits without having to worry regarding their trading future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)