+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member elsuesy is an unknown quantity at this point elsuesy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    I believe take profit,buT we can take profit frOM our trading.
    but we can not stay every time in forex market
    thanks all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me the kind of trading i do or the strategy that i use has has an elemet of making sure that i have the best of the best in trading that and usaully does go i the way that you have to take any profit that comes your way that way you can always grow liittle by little

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think ap beleve bi kr skaty ho trake profit py agr ap ko teak trha sy profoti earn krna hy to phr ap ko is my kafi hardworkin krna ho gi or phr ap success ho jao gy or ap ko agr ap ko boht he zeyada profit earn krna hy to phr ap ko new my bi nzar rakni pry gi or ap success ho jao hy news my boht help milti hy trading ky laey

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the take profit and stop loss .. because denagn both stop loss and take profit will protect us from floating funds,,,, we have to use the strategy that we are able to minimize the substantial losses, lest we lose our money is too big . immediately do if take profit cutloss untouched

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get additional revenue from the media can vary, my partner see about opening an impression of, but sometimes, in contrast to the influence of the media should be like an hour after the publication in the media, because they expect significantly better results.

Senior Member noamnbdctk is an unknown quantity at this point noamnbdctk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not get ur profit to think before taking the opening of the trade a certain amount of the profit. If you, we ought to have a proper plan, and I biggerthan u is eventually to grow big I hope to be a losing side to.

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because every once in a while, in a transaction to reverse the effect of the end of course, with the best so far for 15 minutes waiting for the news to come when the market is connected with many utilities for the impact of the news, however, is a relatively open space imagine, must be considered.

Senior Member yasirali08008 is an unknown quantity at this point yasirali08008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhain yaqeen hota hay too he main ye kam karta hown or karta rahown ga hmeesha k leye ager mugay ye busniss ziada loss na dia to main ess ko hamesha k leye he karta rahown ga Q K ESS BUSNISS MAIN MUJAY APPNA FUTURE NAZER AA RAHA HAY ESSI WAJA SE main ess bussniss main rehna chahta hown or rahown ga forever.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit ki agar baat aati hai to main kaafi kam baar hai isko use karti hu kyonki main jyadatar manually apni trade ko close kar deti hu or agar market acha movement mere analysis k according deti hai to phir main take profit hi use karti hu

Banned wahaj0202 is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj0202's Avatar
    Thanks
    han mere dost ne mujhe iss baaat ka yakheen dilaay tha ki k internet pe zda tr ssites ghaalaat aur jhoot baaten pheelatin aur pese nahai milte aur paakistaan men paaypal b band he to ye forex jis tareeke se pese deraahi he to isselogon jo asal men pese milrahe hen to ye bohat acha he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)