4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy market mai yahe cheeze he hamar leyay important hai k hum har trade mai agar TP and sl ko laga lain tou he sahe rahta hai yaha par hamary leyay aur is sai best kuch nahe hota ha aur yahe waja hai k expert yaha par kabhi loss nahe laity hain kio un k pass good strategy k sath sl ko must banaty hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading in the forex market we must have to make use of the take profit for all of our trades so that in the volatility we will not miss the target so try to place the stop loss and take profit for all of your trades.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me agar trader ko profits lena hai to usko apne aap me confidence jaroor hona chahiye aur aisa tabhi hoga jabb trader market me apna system ke saat kaam karta hai aur usko fir yahan use karta hai fir usse he analysis achha kar sakenga..
    Bhai sahi kaha confidence aisi cheez hai, jab bhi humare pass aata hai, to jarur humare ko us kaam ko karne ka acha josh aa jata hai, hum jaan lete hai, ki ab hum idher kaam karke paisa kama sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is very much important while trading in the forex market in which you have to place the stop loss as well according to the proper money management that you have to follow so that you will not lose more than your risk.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I believe in take profit and also stop loss because these are the best tools for the traders to book their profit and also to save their accounts from huge loss. we need to understand that without proper use of these two tools we can not get good profit here in trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me agar trader ko profits lena hai to usko apne aap me confidence jaroor hona chahiye aur aisa tabhi hoga jabb trader market me apna system ke saat kaam karta hai aur usko fir yahan use karta hai fir usse he analysis achha kar sakenga..

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai belive trader ko hota hai aur wo apny education aur experince sai kh raha hota hai jou us nay trade mai lia hota hai aur fir us hissab sai he agy trade hoti hai achea tarah humy trade mai bhut he cool mind k sath he chalna chayay tou he best rahta hai yaha par...

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader that want to succeed in the forex market need only one thing after the education.trader need to have a strategy that will tell them to get out of the forex market trading business.trader getting in to the market is easy than getting out .

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    new traders mi yehi sub se bara problom ha ke jub un ko loss ho raha ho tu wo apna gubra jaty hien and un ko profit ho raha ho tu pher bhi gubra ker trade close ker dety hien mery khiyal se ye sub experience ki kummi ki waja se ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)