159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko agar yahan profit lene hai to usko yahan mehnat karnna hoga,trader bina mehnat ke ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta aur apne liye trading system banaan hoga kyunki usssi ko trader market me achhe se use kar sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again but the time answer about it because we do not really understand the system we use it's just a process, so over time it will be overcome

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member DedeRevan is an unknown quantity at this point DedeRevan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    I believe my boss every losing trade I always fix my mistake, so I would be able to do my job on the day tomorrow with very better and succeed of course,
    so do not give up if we lose today and despair, because if we lose and continue to give in then we will fail forever

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke business me earn karke profit earn karna easy nahi hota hai trader ko yaha par apne trade me take profit laga kar chalni chahiye agar wo apne tarde me take profit lagakar chalte hai to wo trader khud close ho jati hai.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not to feared and to have confidence in your trading strategy is the key to get success if you are really comfortable with your strategy and do not get panic when the market goes against you are the market goes volatile then you are a real trader and if you are a skilled person then you must concentrate on a trading strategy

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many traders who set the stoploss to more than 40 to 50 pips but when there trader goes in profit like 20 to 30 pips day close the trade as soon as possible and this is the wrong kind of mindset and this will only lead to losses in the long run because you need to set the take profit level as compare to your stop loss.

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in waiting for take profit, but also as a realist, I use my stoploss to lock down profit, because nothing is guaranteed in forex, so trade defensively and not offensively. Be disciplined, focused and objective, be sure of greater rewards coming your way

Senior Member sajidali111 is an unknown quantity at this point sajidali111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother i believe to take profits or mere bhia forex pe taken profit k option ko lazmi use karna chahye kyun is sey ap big profit ban sakhte ho or big loss sey bach skhte ho or taken profit sey ap easily apni money ko menage kar sakhte ho jo k ap k liye best way hai

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit forex trading ke liye bahut achchi tools hai, take profit ka use karne se humen market ko baar baar watch nahi karna hota hai aur esme hum jahan take profit set karte hai, market ki price wahan tak pahuchate hi humara trades profit me close ho jata hai.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daikhy yaha pr hum yai daikhty hain k jab koi newbie trader zaydah tar ik he day maI rich hona chahty hain jis ki waja sai trader apna sara ballance waist kr daity hain but jab tak ap is mai achea tarah dehan nhi lagaty hain tab takkuch nhi ho sakta hai...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)