+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 976 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you wanna my point of view i thik that forex is suitable for every body who aged 18 years old or more because i know soome good trader aged 17 years old . that's why i think that forex is not related to age

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is right to say that there is a age problem with the forex trading and i think it is a very big problem to trade with the forex and i think over age persons can not trade with the forex and i think they can not earn good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aktherskaseda is an unknown quantity at this point aktherskaseda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe there's simply no age group dilemma throughout Foreign currency trading simply because due to today cost effective difficulties everybody needs to move with it which is any need to have of each and every anyone to earn money as well as Currency trading can be aiding them because of it.

Senior Member gbhattig is an unknown quantity at this point gbhattig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han yeh sach ha kay forex main age factor account hota ha. koi bi person jo mature ni ha is kay liye forex trading kasi bi lehas se useful ni ha bilke use loss day sakti ha . an labata jo insan mature ha us kay kliye forex main oppertunities majood hain.

Senior Member emasforex is an unknown quantity at this point emasforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no age problem is not more things as need, .You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this 18 is not good. but its right to +18 and its a easy for this age to know about any things, and With age comes experience and a lot confidence

Senior Member faizan123 is an unknown quantity at this point faizan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm mjh lagta hen k ye online job hen to is k lye kam se kam 18 ki age to hone chaye tak k app is feild ko samjh saky.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business is a freedom of work without a limitation of ages to do the business, especially when we work for our individual business, no one will tell us to stop even our ages getting older, this business is very interesting to do.

Senior Member mst is on a distinguished road mst's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahee mery kheyaal men aisaa kuch nahee hhay yeh ek buhat hee achee site hay aap is per kaam kar kay paissy banaa sakty ho our achee life guzaar sakty ho

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age has no effect on forex trading because forex is flexible where everyone can run it from small children to adults. The most important is the willingness to learn and discipline when trading is the determining factor of success for a trader.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Senior Member moamen.bakr is an unknown quantity at this point moamen.bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that there is no limit age for forex
    trader maybe 16 years old trade at foerx
    easly just know how to get profit without
    loss....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 976 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)