+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 976 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schok View Post
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.This are a few key points that should be kept in mind.
    I think age does not hinder one's success as long as you try really, it seems to me in studying any business should be done as early as possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sahin67 is an unknown quantity at this point sahin67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friends, I participate to the forum & Forex trading. I know that square of several large surfaces. I have another question for all men of the forum & Forex smuggler. I need to raise this age is the drawback for forex trading.
    Age is not a trait that your mind is still running and you're able to take the strain and tension.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abidarani is an unknown quantity at this point abidarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    age kha koe masla nai hain tarading kernay kay leya . bas tading kay leya jana zaroori hain

Member kehuydiet is an unknown quantity at this point kehuydiet's Avatar
    Thanks
    no particularly grow in maturity. But my personal advice if you need the commercial use of your funds such as cash. Forex trading, as long as you accept official business along with allowing action. Do I grew up dat question is really a dilemma concerning any treading.Not FX, growing up is really no problem as long as your mind remains active, along with you can enjoy co tensions with stress.

Banned aila1 is an unknown quantity at this point aila1's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.This are a few key points that should be kept in mind.

Member atef is on a distinguished road atef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because age has nothing to do with experience.Experience is aquired by the time you had spent i forex for instance an old man aged 60 and who spent only one month in forex market,surely he held no experience and even he bear no knowledge about the market.

Senior Member unicipp01 is an unknown quantity at this point unicipp01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Age is not problem,anyone can do this business in any age.here skill is factor who are skilled about this business can do this business well.

Banned leopham is an unknown quantity at this point leopham's Avatar
    Thanks
    goods for a job and money better incomes for a job at a constant income for a job at all the merchandise man for a job and better income for a job at all goods man for a job and better income for a job flying basket for a job and better income for a job to work the gods of foreign exchange.

Member asad007 is on a distinguished road asad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke kam age ki limit nahen hai,sirf is just ilam ka hona zarori hai sirf apne knowlegde ki waja se hum is main paise kama sakte hain or sucessful ho sakte hain

Member babibo is an unknown quantity at this point babibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is or is not here and if you're learning to work hard and likes here and a lot of foreign exchange and interested in work and income following day to join forex no problem What is your age if you do well and get good experience dn tot knowledgea then you earn a good income in a short time and then you can work and earnings in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 976 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 923 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)