+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 976 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member kanwal6 is an unknown quantity at this point kanwal6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhai forex me kisi bhi tarah ki age problem nhi hy, is me har age k log easily kaam ker sakty hain, forex me kisi tarah ki age restriction nhi is hi waja se ye business har age k logo k liye comfortable hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kyabaathai is an unknown quantity at this point kyabaathai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there's no age problem certain forex trading as a result of because of currently a days economical issues each one should move with it and it's a desire of each one to earn cash and forex helps them for it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akterrabbi is an unknown quantity at this point akterrabbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    No brother, the age is not affair for the Forex trading i don't opine so that it is the thing of the solicitous kinda i would same to say that the writer you mortal got the age the author it would be alter as you would bonk statesman experience in the Forex trading so that is why i say that age is not entity at all .

Senior Member anzal.chand is an unknown quantity at this point anzal.chand's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi is mai age ki koi problem nahi her age k log is mai work ker sakty hai but trading rules ragulation or knowledge ka hona zarori hai aaj kal bacha bacha internet say awair hai mary khayal mai 16years k baad aap isy asani say samaj sakty hai students trading k bary mai ager knowledge rakhty hon or forex mai interust rakhty hon to isy join ker sakty hai is k elawa old age mai b aap isy join ker sakty hai letirement k baad b

Banned katyuiorp is an unknown quantity at this point katyuiorp's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I expect the opening of age is also assumed into account in doing forex, as forex trading is exclusive for adults exclusive, since forex trading human a superior risk, then exclusive adults who know been able to imagine canny and can do in this line, age foretold in this activity between 17 age and above.

Senior Member krasti is an unknown quantity at this point krasti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think age isn't a difficulty inside the forex trading. if you've got grown in your mental mind and feel able to trade in forex. I think if anybody has power and knowledge regarding forex trading that is enough for trading. Age is in no way massive reality. if you've got grown in your mental mind and feel able to trade in forex. there isn't any specific age on maturity. Maturaty is incredibly a lot of necessary required in forex that you gain at this age.

Member their.prem is an unknown quantity at this point their.prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi Forex may koi age problam nahi hay , Forex ek international site hay , Forex really best in the world , Forex Father of online business , so easy work in Forex , and don't have risk in there , tum jitna kam karoge pura peisa asanise mil jaiyega har month.

Senior Member OO7 is an unknown quantity at this point OO7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain forex main minimum age ki had hai maximum age ki nhein minor person forex trading nhein kar sakta keoun kay forex main registration or verification kay leay I.D card required hota hai..

Junior Member ammy is an unknown quantity at this point ammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k liye age matter nahi kerti. her age k log people is per kam ker rahe hain our ker sakte hain kiyun k forex per kisi bhi terha ki age limit nahi ha. but kisi bhi professional business kerne k liye hame samajh daar hona chahiye jis k liye kam az kam hamari umer 18 se 20 year honi chahiye

Senior Member tariq00 is an unknown quantity at this point tariq00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my dear brother since Forex trading business has perhaps not given this for persons who are trading with it, it's there to my estimation that age does not matter when trading with Forex trading business.I think the most crucial point i how you intend your own time and activities so as to get time to complete your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 976 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)