+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 976 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member Dr.Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view i think that age is not an obstacle to trade in forex . you may be qiute old but you can trade or you maybe young and you can trade . some people may agree with the fact that they should be not less than 18 years old . but no use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Muhammad Azhar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex work bohat asan hy iss my age ki koi limit nahi.But ajkal ki economic condition ko dykhty howy ik comman persan ka ik job syy guzara karna bohat muskal hy likin forex us ki hi nahi balky har qisam ky insan ki help karta hy ta ik wo part time my forex py kam kar ky money kama saky or apna guzara kar saky so forex is the best online trading site.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajit kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ajit kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is market me mujhe nahi lagta hai ki age ka koi problem hota hai . isme koi bhi person kitna bhi age ka kyoun na ho is market me trade kar sakta hai.is market me na koi boss hai na koi employ hai . is market me aap apna suitable time choose kar k trade kar sakte hai aur duniya k kisi bhi kone se.

Banned Munawar702 is an unknown quantity at this point Munawar702's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main age ka koi masla nhi hota hai.. app jis merzi age main forex par work kar sakty hian..yeh mind ki game hoti hai..agr ap ka mind acha hai to app forex main trding kar sakty hain..app ko chahye k app forex ain exprince ,good knlge aur practicekaren..phr app good profit hasil kar sakty hain..aur cool mind ho kar trading karen

Banned myfx1000 is an unknown quantity at this point myfx1000's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it is not age problem from this business because i think if you have a lot of the expwerience and skill of the trading then you can to do it trade and get a lot of the profit from hare . because it is a money making machine business .

Senior Member hassan raza is an unknown quantity at this point hassan raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bo age no meters coz we have abilities then we must do with determination
    And forex is not a very far now a days we can trade any time any where with the relative things its useful and helpful for our future planning's coz we better know about practical life with this experience

Banned jack123 is an unknown quantity at this point jack123's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me anyone want to earn more then experience is a factor then 20 up age people can do this properly and he most important is the willingness to learn and discipline and there are many traders are trading in Forex and also making batter life who are retired old people, student and different service holders:P

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to trade forex then age is not a problem, because in forex trading everyone can do, but all that matters is you financial and id cards for verification at a broker .. if I think we are better when we suspend trading already ****uated from school because school is important for science.

Junior Member dawood karwa is an unknown quantity at this point dawood karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Age is a factor that can affect forex trading...because it needs lots of maturity to do forex trading where emotions shouldn't be involved and desicions are made on other experiences..

Senior Member bdtrade is an unknown quantity at this point bdtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no problem work for Forex treading age are doing limit, because due to now a days every one has to move with it and it is a need of every one to earn money and forex is helping them for it. So any people are enjoy the forex are real earn money income in forex is made according to the rising economic age limit problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 976 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)