+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 976 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I think age is a problem here in forex trading. If you are not mature enough you can not understand the critical evaluation of trading strategies. Experience is an important factor for trading. Most of the cases immatures have not enough knowledge and skill so that they will face loss in forex market. And they can not handle the adverse situation in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the age is not a problem because there are many persons who are underage but they are working here and making money as they dont have any problem with age., just we need a best and good basic knowledge for working.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that age is not a matter in forex trading. We know that forex trading is an online business, then anyone can be a part of this business and can be a successful forex trader also. it is not easy to get success in this business, we need to work hard, not matter how old or young we are

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that age is no a factor forex is the most flexible people from all group above 18 can very well do this work . yes studies are important but u can side by side with a fixed mind do trading as a part time work

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes of course trading main age ka problem ho ga trader ko trading main enter hona hai is ka experience ho lot of confidence ho trader students start kr ain trading main points ko smjhain trader ka mind trading main ho trader ko problem na hai

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you are over 18 years old then there is not problem to join the forex trading but if you are under 18 years then you cannot join the forex trading because opening an account you need to submit your supporting documents to verify your account.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that there are no problem which will comes from our age. Young people can do this business well, and the older people can do this business well also. We do not need to be super smart to become a success trader. We just need to keep our trading simple and be discipline only, then we will get success

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if you have a good knowledge aur expertise you could be able to join this particular forex trade very earlier as a result of whenever work ther forex u an excessive amount much better to u life on earning money that is the greatest method of earning.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading hum kisi bhi age me start kar saktay hai.Age ki koi limit nhi hai.Age ap ki ziada hai ya kam hai koi problem nhi ho gi.Ap kay pass forex knowledge hona zarori hai.Jis ki bina per hi hum yaha say earn kar saktay hai.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mery khayal se age koi problem nhi hai hamri trading mein dear forex trading mein hamen loss is liye nhi hota hai k hamari age zyada hai balky is liye hamen loss hoti hai k hamen trading karna ati nhi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 976 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)