+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we actually obtained the actual reward through demonstration competition which had been my personal great second i quickly may evaluate my personal program using the other people, therefore right here, i will consider benefits from this, i discovered that we now have numerous error during my program after that i must repair over and over... however it had been good. Nahi dost mujh ko koi prize etc nhi mela hy mein ny forex forum par working ki hy orr uc working sy mujh ko bonus mela hy orr phir apny bonus sy trading kr raha hn orr earn kr raha hn yaha par kuch nhi mela mujh ko koi extra bonus etc nhi mela hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Won prizes in forex trading contest is not easy, we must have high trading skill to win the contest. So, we must much practice first to have good trading skill, then we can participate in forex trading contest and try to win the contest and get the prizes. we will get much money if we win the contest, because many contest offering us great prizes in every contests No I have not won prizes before.i did not win any honour from forex trading. but in my post i individual seen a a new message from the instaforex that they are giving prize to investor who invest author than 300 dollar then he present get 30 dollar. may be such types of consider they are gift. you may explore in instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never partaken in any rivalry previously, I knew about individuals who have won rivalries and have won cash each win is reward month to month gatherings and attempt to understand it the biggest benefit I can, and exhortation for all before they participate in any rivalry until guaranteed of the trustworthiness of the organization .It is better to take an interest in rivalries composed by the organization Insta Forex due to the extraordinary validity...

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i don't know anything about these prizes i haven't participated in them as i m new in this forum i have just joined this forum in last December i m still learning. i m participating n the posts and thread where i feel i can contribute now. so yes i would really be happy if some day i can earn more from it mujy to jab sa main na forex ko join keya hai kabi koi priz nahi mila hia kay baki sab koi priz waqera milty hia .. bhay kay aap ko yah kbi koi priz mila hia aap ka iss bary main ma kaya kahna hia

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same case along with me. I even have never won a contest. I think the actual contest is pointless and also a waste of time. The actual much better I exploit to find out or function on an additional. contest as a result of I think identical to gambling. This is actually the probability of uncertainty. thus compared to the time I finished, I didn't participate. For me I did not necessarily get up to now in different rivalry due to the fact We had been fresh inside the forex competition Signed up with by way of a fresh nicely for the forum had been the initial thirty days associated with us wouldn't obtain the benefit but, nevertheless I really hope eventually of which was in tournaments and also get Insta.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly won prizes is really engrossing for any man any where. But I never win any prizes in the departed . Because of that I am a new merchant , and so I necessity to participate any competition now . But won prizes is not easy its so harsh for a new res-ponder like me but I deprivation to try optimum for any oppose and it is a favorable experience for any dealer and it must better to be genuine trader .

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me personally I did not get to date in any competitors mainly because I was brand-new from the fx match Signed up with by a brand-new effectively at the forum was the initial 30 days associated with myself did not obtain the bonus but, although Lets hope with time of which participated throughout contests and get Insta... No i never win any contest prize in forum or trading. I new in this business and also in Indian forum so i have no enoough knowledge about these things but later i must try to participate in contest and win the prizes in forex forums and also in trading.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi may nay abi tak koi prize nahi jeeta par may nay suna hay kay kuch logon nay prize jeety hay Forex ki sits pay par treeka kia hay iss kay barey may mujy zayda idea nahe hay so may app do iss kay bary may kuch nahi bata sakta app bas trading karo aur mehanat say kaam karo wohe app ka inaam hay There is not that I participated What never rival, the award-winning foreign exchange any relevant. I do not have an idea about this kind of war still. For this, you want to familiar extra, how it works for me.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend i didn't won the actual prize inside the forex trading as a result of i'm the actual new inside the forex trading and i'm right listed below to find out which how you can trade inside the forex trading using the cool thoughts and never trade inside the forex trading using the hot minds and how you can trade inside the forex trading using the patience and never trade inside the forex trading using the feelings and earn the actual great deal from the money.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex won is not easy and For me personally I did so not necessarily acquire up to now in different opposition due to the fact My partner and i has been fresh inside the forex trading tournament Joined up with by way of a fresh properly on the community forum has been the initial calendar month regarding myself failed to have the extra but, yet I am hoping eventually in which took part in inside tournaments and also acquire Insta...so thanks forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)