+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 462 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es trah life main to bht say prizes liay hain lakin Forex main kbi koi position ya prize nhi lia,,apni traf say hmsha har dam koshish rehti hain k apna Forex account bht bhtr ho and hai b and ahista ahista prize b lay lain gay forex main...shukria

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never won a prize here, I only trade in the market using bonus capital and money itself, by way of a deposit, if I do not have the capital, I only capital is hoping bonus at the beginning of the month, but I have not been able to make a good income from Forex trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Partipating in forex trading contested is great and is not easy to win considering that you are dealing with a lot of people from around the world and their are often terms and condition of trading that might favor some traders over some and market conditions too might tend to favour some over others too depending on their trading strategy.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko prizes win karny chhy aor Trader ko chhy woh Insta Forex kay jo best prizes kay contest hain un main participate kia kary aor Forex Trading main confidence howay ga aor Trader prizes win kar kay Trading main success gain kary ga aor Trader ko Insta Forex main proper Trading kay smj aor rules say Trading karny hy

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex is a broker that offers different competitions with great prizes. In my case, I won three times a promotion on the official website of Instaforex on Facebook. This competition consists in predicting the price of the eurusd pair at an exact time. This competition is called "battle of the forecast".

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee nhi meine kabhi instaforex k prices mein interest nhi liya hai to jeetna to bhjt door ki bat hai or waisay bhe instaforex waly first deposit per bonus dety hain or mujhy to yad nhi k meine kitny zyada deposit kerwaye hai bher hal ager dusron ko mila hai to echi bat hai

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine demo account ki contest me prize win ki hai, magar demo account par yaa contest me trading karna bahut hi easy feel hota hai kyoki wahan par kuch learn karte hai to apne pocket se kuch bhi loss nahi hota hai, jabki real account par trading karna bahut hi hard hota hai.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi sir forex trading main es say before main nay koi prize win nahi kia hay. because main es business main new hoon and jest mara es main first month hay, next time may bee hasal kar sakoon hard working and learning and practice kar rahi hoon, because without hard working kuch hasal nahi hota.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the foreign exchange earned money, even in the blurbs above, but I'm sure that some time or another I could win a prize of foreign currency, which is available through the Forex demonstration animation, find opponents and their furnishings.

Banned kentetfx is an unknown quantity at this point kentetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best money making and trading site and today my partner and I do not get the maximum end result due to the fact that I believe there are many items that I will learn more about the industry situation as well as ways to deal with industry diseases, Changes to the changes, so orex maximum result is so good, the most suitable for foreign exchange traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 462 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)