+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 462 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine abhi tal ish forum me kishi bhi compition me hissa nahi liya hai, ishi liye abhi tak mera prize winning ka account open nahi huva hai. Par agar muje lagega ke koi achi compition chal rahi hai to main ush me jarur participate kar ke prize jitne ki koshis karuga. I freshly won few competition one was the individual content official gift which was 30$ and than i won a referral competition rightful one week side at ptc position which was 15$ oppose and make won lots of oppose before too positive i always try my luck with this forums oppose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will think about which i had won the very best prize in forex trading, as a result of i'd been able to understand the seacreats of achievement inside the forex business and am able to gain some huge cash and that i think about which my achievement is the greatest brize. I am a new merchant in the Forex mercantilism and I fuck never followed any contest is held any broker, because I do not mate more nearly how to canvas value movements correctly, in my day-to-day trade exclusive I still had a lot of losses, maybe when I been able to get invariable profits, I give try to act in several contests which is held by a broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear mene aj tak forex me koi prize won nhi kiya per me demo contest me her bar participate karta hoon i hope me future me demo contest won kar lunga or koi prize hasil kar paonga. nai bhai g aisi koi baat nai hai k hum ny kai koi prize jeeta hoo haan 1 martba kisi platform k demo main his liya tha waha 2400 members thay mera rank 16 tk aaya tha lekin kareeb wala competition baad main account wash ho gya bss yhi mera sb sy zyada close tha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Han har trend ko follow kiya jasakta hai or har ek or krne ka sahi tareeka mojood hai sirf far itna hai k log usko samjhte nahi hai or trend k end hone par trade krne nikalte hain jo loss ki shakl main unke samne ata hai.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The award that is truly won is very attractive to anyone anywhere. But I never got any awards in the last. Therefore I am a new investor, so I want to take part in any competition now. But the award won is not simple, so it is difficult for new test takers like me, but I want to try my best for each competition and this is a very good meeting for any investor and it must help to become an expert. and I am new to the forex contest Joining a new well in the forum is the first month. It is better to participate in competitions organized by Insta Forex company because of its great credibility. I have to learn more about the market situation ... but I will be blessed to win it

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never won any prize in forex, before not even in the top posters but I am making sure that someday I would win a prize in forex this, is achievable by being active in the forex forum learning about their competitions, and providing valuable information and answers, to fellow members.. ,muje yeh forum join kiye hue zaida time nahi hua is liye mai ne abi tk koi bonus nahi mila lakin mera yakeen hai k agar ap dil laga kar kam karain tou ap har bonus hasil kar sakte hain

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Used to do not necessarily gain to date in different opposition since When i ended up being completely new in the forex competition Joined by the completely new properly at the community forum ended up being the first thirty days of us didn't have the extra but, yet Lets hope as time passes of which took part in in contests and also gain Insta. I love contests especially rally fx which takes place during every Friday And i tried so many time to win a prize but i can not win a prize. in contest prize money is very much lucrative in fx rally there are 1500$ total prize money but the contest is very much competitive and difficult.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In currency trading, I am a new investor. I have not been present in any competition or cannot generate cash prizes either. but I became accustomed to that individual winning cash prizes from currency trading by operating seriously. I tried to give my best and won. and Fraudulent Artists often use prize promises or valuable awards to persuade ... If you have to pay to collect wins, you don't win you buy. ... who told me that I won a million dollars in the Canadian lottery, but before I could collect ... If you have won the latest lottery but have not yet received your prize, please allow until the end of the month to contact you if you normally receive gift .

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to listen and not participate in competitions to win the money won by the Forum, Monthly Bonuses, and try to realize the great benefits that I and all the suggestions from, before they take part in the competition to secure the company is reliability and Competition in forex insta is very good ... if you intend to form a forex market then I did not win a prize so I tried to win money in this market and also I participated in the Instaforex market contest hoping I will soon win a good prize at Instaforex. in the forex market but if you intend to win other activity prizes then I have won a lot of prizes, but here we are discussing the forex market

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when doing competitive trading, we must be able to manage good trades in the market so that we don't have to lose real money because in competition we take a big risk to trade. and I have never participated in any competition before, I hear about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is a monthly forum bonus and try to realize it as the biggest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition to be sure of the company's credibility. It is better to participate in competitions organized by Insta Forex company because of its great credibility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 462 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)