+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you post will be helpful but The idea is actually good with regard to almost all regardless of whether people required aesthetic of a help ALONG WITH resistance level. currently my spouse and i operate the method of an support AS WELL AS resistance level. with MY PERSONAL demo trade i get your eighty percent positive result involving help AND resistance analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance are the foremost thing in the forex traidng and trader should be really care about them if it appears in the meta trade 4. if you dont see them on your meta trader 4 then you can download and add them in your indicator list. the reason for insert the support and resistance is to find the price will go up or down. it give you the really good idea about the market trend and reversal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main support or resistance levels buhat ahmiat rakhtay hain. q kay in say hamai markete ky behavior ko smjhnay main madad datay hain . iskay kuch formulas hain jin ki madad sy ham aik din kay chart pattern sy resistance or support maloom karty hain . iski aik say ziada values hoti hain . jin sy markete ki prediction mil jati hay kay agar is limit ko cross kia to markete nay kahan tak ooper neechay jana hay

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bhai men is forum pe new memebr ho is le ya mjhy is ky baryn mne inform ni han plz mjhy is ky baryn men bta ya ji taky men isy essay le solve kr sko or ap ny hamen jitni information di han vho sub best han hamen is forex emn koch na koch pta chal chuka han forex ky baryn men Bhai suna hay kay forex main suport and resistance level bohat hi basic say rules hain.laikn mujay in ki sahi trah say smj nahi aati hay kay aik hi point kaisay suport bhi bn jata hay or resitance bhi bn jat hay mujay khass tor per iss main stop loss lgatay hooway praishani hoti hay.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you post can be useful but That will be good with regard to many no matter whether people provide visible of an assist AND ALSO resistance level. today when i operate the technique of the assist ALONG WITH resistance level. inside MY demo trade my partner and i get your eighty percent positive result involving support IN ADDITION TO resistance analysis. support and resistance level should not be overlooked by trader when attempting to make a position, in my demo trade i purchase the eighty % positive results of support and resistance analysis.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    creatinga support and resistance tunnel on the prices congestion and trading on the break of this tunnel is a miliestone of forex trading discoveries this trading system approch needs no indicatores and can be applied to any crruncy and traded in any time fram where coiling in a tight range is supported Support aur resistance level aik powerful type hay analysis ki aur ye bohot hi beneficial hay trading kay liye, aap support aur resistance levels ko tight stop loss kay saath trade kar sakty hain aur ye is technique ka sab say barra advantage hay.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to ask to you, how to identify this condition because sometimes the trend continue the breakout until i make a wrong analysis then accept big floating minus .our post is valuable but it will be good for all if you give the image of the support and resistance level. now i use the technique of the support and resistance level. in my demo trade i get the eighty percent positive result of support and resistance analysis.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main aap markete ka future rukh jannay kay liye mukhtalif tools use kartay hain . in main support or resistance bhi aik too hay jo aapko markete kay future trend kay baray main aik mota sa idea daita hay . ka near future main markete main kitna phelao ho skta hay. is main pivot point bhi ahmiat rakhta hay. pp apko aany walay kal ka opening rate batanay main madad karta hay. or suppprt or reaiatancea bhi isi kay sath istamaal hoti hain

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very very thankx dear ap ki es post k lia maim boht khush hnu es py ap ne boht achi infomation dy.en do lino ki waja se humri trad main boht asani hoti h hum ko market ky trand ko smjna asan ho jata h or hum pta chala skty h market yahan tk move ho gi or itne move ho skti h You publish is usually valuable although it'll be perfect for many in case you provide image with the support along with opposition stage. at this point i exploit your a style of your support along with opposition stage. inside my trial industry my partner and i have the 80 pct constructive results of support along with opposition investigation.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    point are support and resistance of the most important tools used and to assist in understanding the nature of the market predicted moves before they happen well in advance so as to allow stores to determine the levels of pre entry and exit an different ways to put points on the tools used to it My style of trading is based on points of support and resistance and the trend merchandise, that method is really serviceable for me, I don't use some indicators but MACD & RSI, and i e'er rank orders of bear make and interrupt departure to protect my chapiter in the case when the trend line is against me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)