+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2431

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are two levels that when we are abe to think of that we are able to rule and run the right path to rule the same market and be sure that we are able to work as a trader to work and we are able to run the same markets that we are able to belong to that we are able to work with and so we have to work as hard to rule the same trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai support aur resistance waise to jaan pana koi easy nahi hota hai, chart mein kafi jayda strong analysis karna hota hai, aur sabse jayda jaruri cheez hota hai, market mein moniotirng karna isse market badlaav ko jaan paya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kimo586 is an unknown quantity at this point kimo586's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are the ones you can see from your naked eyes, where two or more peaks or bottoms are, or where the price halted and reversed that are the natural and best support and resistance
    beautifully.It will help many new comer forex trader to understand the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bory is an unknown quantity at this point bory's Avatar
    Thanks
    this business always make me more happy, because with this business i can easily complete my dream and also i can make more happy life, so that i think with this business everyone are more happy.

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and Resistance are important tools for technical analyzers. It also help a lot in placing a take profit and stop loss point. The brake of support and resistance gives opportunity to enter in the market for long trend. I mostly use bollinger band and MACD to trade the brake of the support and resistance. Every traders must use indicators with chart patters because this gives more better results.

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance trading 💹 are things that you have to know very well if you know the minimum important and what indictors that you can use for taking the time to know where and when you make strategy then you make the most important decision either to sell or to buy

Member watto is an unknown quantity at this point watto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan support aur riststince points ko samjan boht zoorari ha kuin kya cheezain forex main boht important hoti ha agar ap in do tools ko achi traha samj sakty hain to ap forex main kamyab ho sakty hain otherwise nahi icc liya ap ko chaia k ap in tools ko achi trha samjny ki kosish karo

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are tow levels that work well for all we have seen that we all know of the great and we all have to work as hard and we have to know of the greater forms of trading and better known forms and we all can understand that we all well informed to the greatest fomultions that strike us and we can develop the same when we trade the two levels are very important in analysing the market

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me support aur resistance levels ko dekhkar he har trader yahan kaam kar sakta hai,ess business me trader ko soch samajhkar chalna hoga,yahan trader market me sabb samjhenga to wo uske baad he yahan achha kar sakenga..

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders who use support and resistance to analyze the market, and I also use it. if we can create support and resistance lines well, then we will be able to map the movement of the market very well, and it helps make it easier for us to make decisions market entry and exit. so the support and resistance are my favorite strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)