+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 624 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khanforex View Post
    i don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold.
    Yeh gold is risky to trade like any other pair, you may lose more because of the high volatility and big moves. But it is also true that gold keep on appreciating time to time against all currencies and if you can manage the risk and keep your investment safer in volatility it offer big returns too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    i don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I make a correlation with the gold and currency AUD so if gold prices go up then you probably also will rise in the AUD trading the currency market because we know that the AUD is sensitive to movements in gold prices

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    off course gold is the mostly very profitable commodity in the forex market because the movement of the gold is much fast in the market and if our trade turn to bad then it is very soon recoverable so gold is the best

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main app ko sahi baat bataoun main to sahi baat ha k forex trading ko gold k sath kafi use kar chuka houn or main jant\a houn k gold jo ha na ye kafi risky ha es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k es ki trand ko find karna kafi mushkil ha es liye kafi mehnat kar k he es ko start kijeye ga

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, gold trading has its own advantage and disadvantage. the advantage: volatile enough and predictable from USD side. disadvantage: hugh spread! About the indicators and system that can be used, its almost just same with forex. Consider to use USA economic news as indicators too.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i do trade in the gold market but i think it is very risky for newbie because movement of gold is very high then other currency trading and for trading in gold market trader should have big account balance.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that is the gold trading is the difficult kind of forex trading and the big earning because it need to abig amount and earnd a lot of money .and i think is the profissional trader who trade in this trade.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in gld is much easier than other currency or pairs because mostly, the gold price is always going up. All that we need is to wait until it drop so we can open position buy order in gold, however sometime it will going down very far, so just make sure that we are using proper money management.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    most levels with good. Gold is also considered safe as it keep on making new highs time to time and is always fundamentally strong. I will give you an advice I had heard from one of the members here who is trading on the gold,he Says that he was always buy the gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 624 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)