+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member Ghandy is an unknown quantity at this point Ghandy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I like trading gold also but i think scalbing is more profit than trend trading
    than long terms i am daily trader man

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammad danish is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad danish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading in forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers.Long term trading in forex currency trading business is the best way that we can ever trade in gold. Scalping that you have mentioned is never allowed in gold trading since gold spreads is 200 pips in most brokers.Most of the big trader deals with metal.But,remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex.So,be careful.Best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't say something regarding it as a result of i never trade of one's gold and i believe its been terribly risky and even, as i are aware that gold is perhaps one of the expensive issue in trading,,,, and thats why dont apprehend relating to the trend in trading the gold.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello the trend on the gold is also really high if the trader want to make the trading on the gold they need to being really careful about the trend inside because if they are enter to the wrong trend is possible to make them got some big lossing on the forex.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe tomorrow usdx week there will be decreased because the Congress is still debate continues there is no certainty a deal increase the debt limit ...

Banned lalala is an unknown quantity at this point lalala's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to deals with metal.Most of the big trader deals with metal.But,remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex.So,be careful.Best of luck.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know much about gold trading because what i know is that forex trading is what is mostly disscusd in this forum and in respect to gold trading i do not know much about it.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just been him and never to trade, so do not say anything about it, I know he's trading is one expensive and highly risky trading trends, know the reason can not.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both the market trend of Gold out there is most of shaky one, when it steps vary with paragraph of time greatly I my basis all money would can no longer invested in Gold. With its high varying pricing market trend beneath the market.

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really do not prefer to trade on gold because it has a large proportion of the risk to the high rate of spread and there is another reason because I'm a Muslim and trading gold or oil and other prohibited and is an abuse of religion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)