+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Ducks strategy.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long Hanji Term of Trading Ke Liye Trader To Paas Patience Hona Bahut Dia Jaroori Hota Hai Kyunki Long Term Mein Trader Order Kaafi Open Time Rehta Hai Aur Uske Liye Achha Pips Ka Backup Bhi Hona Chahiye Aur Results Ke Liye Wait Because He Is Hoga Kk and For In the long run, you have to be patient with a short-term, intolerable, but there is a possibility that you can make a lot of money by paying long-term interest in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very interesting framework that takes a longer time to choose the main pattern and switches to a shorter period of time to enter the exchange. However I think this framework only gets a few exchanges a month. Do you have a plan that can include more exchanges for each month and sahi kaha is only my mind, if it is true, bro, but for the market, touch kr saki or zayda nece, bro, move to the other, ha account b ho skta ha, so how come to bare me b kuch bato

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, this can be a great technique. Your technique is simple and useful for real bro. Thank you very much close friends for sharing with us revolutionary techniques. Newcomer traders will benefit from the process that can be achieved. and I have posted a URL where you can find many numbers and examples of usage. If you have a problem finding out, let me know and I will paste some numbers here. Greetings

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye strategy mein jo bataya hi main 60 SMA M5 par ye use karta hu kafi sahi entry aur out point is se mil jata hain scalping to liye ye mujhe ek dum best lagta hain isliye main iska use karta hu bhaiya ji and I also use the system like this, but using different indicators, I prefer to use SMA55, but for some reason I prefer to use a moving average with period 55. I initially monitor H4 as a confirmation direction, then go down to M15 to look for an incoming signal according to H4 according to the moving average that I use

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it works like this then it is a very good strategy and we must go and test this strategy and kindly tell us about your experience about this strategy and how you found it and how much you have gained through this strategy. I hope you will share your experience with us so that we can benefit from this. and I appreciate your strategy this time. But to see the clock does not see 1 to 5 minutes. The clock stops in minutes. From 10 to 20 minutes profit is very fast. Don't be greedy for profit when you leave

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing we need to do is look at our biggest time frame (4 hour chart) and see if the current price is above or below 60 SMA. From this graph we can see that the current price is below 60 SMA. This tells us that we might want to sell. Step 2 - Second Duck The second thing we need to do is drop down to our 1 hour chart. We need to see the current price below 60 SMA on this chart too, this gives us confirmation. Important: If the current price is above 60 SMA in this graph, we cannot proceed to step 3. 3 - Third Duck From steps 1 and 2, the current price must be below 60 SMA on each chart. We are now on the 5-minute chart and we want to sell when the price crosses below 60 SMA. For additional confirmation, we must let the price break the last low on the 5-minute chart. This means that prices will be below 60 SMA on all 3 time frames, therefore all 3 Ducks line up in the same direction

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never used this system, but it turned out that I was not very lucky to be able to make dollars with this system until finally I became confused and I could not profit but continued losses and so that Aapko was a strategy Se Achcha Paisa Nahi Mil Rai Hai, for aapke liye jaruri hoga ki aap is ko chor's strategy, ki aur jaaye's strategy lattice, so that the aapko fayda hota to aap is your strategy to use the karke achcha kama sakte.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-06-24)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt, this is a very smart strategy. This strategy is simple and useful for traders. Thank you brothers for sharing with the North American country a new strategy. New forex traders benefit from the system. and simple trading, is it as simple as a friend ?? so we wait for the price below the TF line at all, and wait for the signal to change direction and then order

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The name of your cute technique man, 3 ducks: D And apologize for the pass you can include a complete graph display with the composition of the indicator above and some results of trading using the technique above. . I am waiting for the update. and your strategy is good but if you give a chart to explain your theory it will be more helpful for us to understand and apply it better

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to apply for a three-day strategies that do not apply in any way, but if you do not want to use any of these techniques, then you will not be able to apply for a strategic plan. If you are a business owner, you are not able to buy any of the most popular bargains in your trading business, you will be losing all your business and you will be able to buy a trading company or a strategic firm. I am going to teach you how much I am going to teach you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open