+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Ducks strategy.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use certainly not experimenting with something like this up front but basically learning usually my education really believes in a variety of potential even though the negative aspects can be the market accepts overbought or maybe oversold in the future and good tricks may be useful for us all the same as using a bowlingerband or moving average?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the strategy, but it's a good idea to include a picture, let's look at the picture, whether it can be combined with other indicators and how long you have been using always the advantage of using this technique and I can't understand this strategy correctly. but some time I tried to use this strategy but I could not understand about it. please explain easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are very good indicators to use in strategy. Many traders use this strategy in their trading. I also sometimes prefer to use moving averages. But for me like other indicators, it does not provide the right decision all the time. It's just my opinion. Others may have different experiences with that. I prefer to use support and resistance.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ess tarah kabi kaabar hoota hai. Market roots ka ek trend hoota level hai.a why are you beginners fail hoo jaata hai.behtar hai aap stop loss kay saath kaam karoo.or observation karoo har currency kara aa ka.uss kay baad currency loo.phar's position is I get profit hoo ga.jaroore nahe hai kay app must trade par profit loo. and this is a good method. The special method is very easy and is also good for certain dealers. Many thanks buddy for sharing with you with us the latest method. Newbie forex traders will probably benefit from your methods.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy is very simple, there are many who use secondary schools in their analysis but I think sometimes the signals given are not in accordance with our analysis is possible because we are late to take a position or because we misread clear indicators all analysis must be combined with other analyzes not dependent in one. Join indicators of various indicators and we understand well the strategies are simple, easier to learn or try others that are more complicated. Without screenshots, I have to read your thread several times to understand what you mean. when we understand well the simple strategies, it's easier to learn or try others that are more complicated. Thank you for your interest in my post.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner I hope this strategy can help me, so I will try it on a demo account. I hope this gives me some good results. Good luck every trader. and ... the strategy looks good, I'll try it first in the demo. about money management, how many SL pip do we have for this strategy ?? and what partner is better to use for this strategy ??

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing such a beautiful deception actually I do not have the information you have explained after you are deceived I will try this and they I will consider either your guile is right or wrong if it is true it will be more helpful for me otherwise it will not help Me and I first saw 3 ducks with baby pips, and to be honest that wasn't a very good strategy. It doesn't give much signal and doesn't work well. There are also several other systems there such as the cowabunga system and they are not very consistent.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

namruk (2019-09-08)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to know about the strategies included in trading. I hope it will make our trade easier and more profitable. and I think your 3 duck strategy will work but it's a little suspicious to use for EUR / USD. Because EUR / USD will continue to fall since the last few weeks.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with your opinion, that previously I have not used this strategy. and here I hope that this strategy will be profitable if I apply it in play trading and if that is true then I will use it. well that is a new and brilliant strategy and a lot to share this with us. yes now i think i will be more confident to trade and i will trade see more than 1 time frame .. really a genius idea ..

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard about this strategy before, but how does this strategy work because I think most of the steps will end until we see it crossing the 60 times in all time periods, like in 4 hours and from 1 hour, most of the steps will disappear by then I think and This strategy seems extraordinary if someone uses it besides sharing your results we might be able to trade with it. If I choose this strategy than I have to use traditional stocks and CCI to make my trading more profitable and this strategy will be more profitable this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open