+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very artifact script i always use this script when several bad word hit the market when we cast it, it cease all susceptible positions at the equal period and this saves me umpteen second from exit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noerj4nn4h View Post
    nice share my brother, but can I request new one about script to close our position, I find scrip to close profit position only and close loss position only, please can any one help me ?
    This program really assisted me to perform my business. It was very useful, since performance is quicker than guide. It creates us not to reduce some quantity of pips in comparison our performance personally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

nawaznaji (2013-02-26)

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukini View Post
    I still do not understand the recorded or contained in the sentence you say, that is what is, and is used for what, what maksuk close it, because I was expecting an explanation or help you to explain this
    forex trading t high risk with the trading plan margin important forex risk reward management with the trading plan margin benefit for reducing the risk understand strategy calculation to practice management using discipline management plan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mediafxx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sukini is an unknown quantity at this point sukini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    It's nice and it really helps a lot, i remember once i had 5-6 position opened and the market started going against me, coz of a good news release, but this tool helped me that time, if it was not there my positions would have closed in loss in a minute or two
    I still do not understand the recorded or contained in the sentence you say, that is what is, and is used for what, what maksuk close it, because I was expecting an explanation or help you to explain this

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sukini For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice share my brother, but can I request new one about script to close our position, I find scrip to close profit position only and close loss position only, please can any one help me ?
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    to cover all the sides are a variety of ways to augment the science atu setraategi .. that will help me in doing forex trading in this, in fact many ways to find how to do it but I am still waiting for opinions from friends all traders

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for this script well i have been looking for this kind of script for a very long time to know how far i can make use of this scrip but i think with your analysis right now i can make use of this script

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    mere pass already ye hai bhai, main kafi time pahle ye search kar liya tha, mere pass ek saath jitne marzi order laga lo, aur band kar do, ye dono script hai mere pass, mere ko contest mein kafi madad milti hai, jab ek saath kafi order place karna padta hai.
    scripts are very helpful for us but i never use it .i always prefer to place an order and close an order manually that i s why i do not use it and i always do it manually in my accounts .it is easy for us

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    mere pass already ye hai bhai, main kafi time pahle ye search kar liya tha, mere pass ek saath jitne marzi order laga lo, aur band kar do, ye dono script hai mere pass, mere ko contest mein kafi madad milti hai, jab ek saath kafi order place karna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually have one regarding it and its name is shut em all, well this is amazingly smart and really vital regarding the trader who trade with several pairs and orders then they actually will shut all the strategies if they actually have calculated that each one is smart position or at profit .......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open