+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Junior Member trfgdre is an unknown quantity at this point trfgdre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I'm sure the best way to this special that you can have a ton of money or maybe a considerable profit plus televisions within opportunities we need your conclusion of all negotiations at the same time favorable economic media.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member trfghhfg is an unknown quantity at this point trfghhfg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a specific about and the label is in fact near me all, correct is fantastic and it is also essential for the brokerage industry with many frames together with commands, at which point he will approach every one of them, if they worked, that everything is actually a great location or in surplus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rafiqul100 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqul100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother sorry just closes positions that are running, and may never even checked on standing unfinished, I assume it will not work

Junior Member kafa is an unknown quantity at this point kafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each day is usually more exposed me are waiting for orders from (presumably in 35 awaits commands). Maybe just waiting for orders and twenty required along with income. But the rest, usually delete them all. I would appreciate it on a piece of software that can lead to almost all options ... However, there is one application at the same time not far from almost all land set aside commandments? All good.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are good work in this platform so you are not close trade work in this platform becoz forum always prefer in it becoz it is a huge platform in all over the world

Junior Member ratul77 is an unknown quantity at this point ratul77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one on it and his name is EM all, now, can an agency with several pairs of Nice and even crucial for operators and so it should stop everyone, if you need to calculate, that everyone is beautiful or the position of the profit zone

Member ligkon is an unknown quantity at this point ligkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I'm not necessarily the best solution for this kind of things that you have a ton of money or a large surplus and the tv at a time when I thought of as the real draw a line under the law also can drop very good financial information.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit. but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.. but is there script to close all pending orders at once

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, dear friends, as you encounter this problem, but at the same time, only 5-10 position open and close with all of the risk of failure or dealer will try to finish the work that I am now in the next transaction, all of which failed to close hours.

Banned dsfrrff12 is an unknown quantity at this point dsfrrff12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I don't is the best treatment for the type will produce a lot of money, or great results, as well in TV sets in the U.S., in particular the conclusion of the contract as well as good economic news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open