+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have, and the fact that the label be near em all, whether it is a remarkable and very important for investors and managers, take care of and they can be right next to these people, they want to be perfect, or even him in return.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main hamesa ek hi trade ek baar mein open karta hoon bahut saara trades ek saath mein open karna bahut khatarnak hota hai aur hamein aise conditions ko avoid karna chahiye, kyonki bahut saare positions open karne ke baad control karna muskil ho jata hai tatha money management technique bhi follow nahi ho pata hai.Isliye bahut jyada positions ek baar mein open nahi karna hin thik hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use a script to close and open positions,,,, but you also have to remember, with a script bound to impact loss if we do not close for trading with the manual .. script is always governed by coding,,, better consider before you use script...
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    keep in forex

Banned wahaj0202 is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj0202's Avatar
    Thanks
    han men ye kaam hi isi lye kaar rah hun kio k men yahan se dher sara pesa kamaana chaahta ta hun aaur men ye kaam bohat diil laga k ker ra hunaur men ya kaam asani s eniptaa saakra hun aur mujhe iss kaam k month men 5 hazar rupees milte hen

Member bonegz is an unknown quantity at this point bonegz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i chose the forex job is very important job trading business .the forex job its very good trading business .the forex job actually the forex job can the many people have the many profit job trading business .

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing,
    My difficulty closing my order when I have more than 5 orders
    plus more frequently exposed requotes in close order
    maybe this could be my problem solution,
    once again thank you
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    This script really helped me run my business. It was very useful, since execution is faster than the manual mode. We lose a certain amount of points from our implementation manual.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is very goods script i always use this script when some bad news hit the marekt when we press it and i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit.its my opinion

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe one should be very careful when using this. The chances are you might plan to close a 2 out of 3 open trades and mistakenly using the script will close all three positions. It may cause severe losses. So please keep your eyes open if you can't be so careful donot use this script. Closing positions are not that hard now days.

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai mai aapka shukragujaar hoon ki aapne apni script ham logo ke sath share ki but ye newbie ko samajhne ke liye tough hai how to use it behtar hota agar aap script ke saath ke sath ek picture laga detey to behtar hota samajhne ke liye. i hope next time you will be post anything with screenshot.
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open