+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated that all is good position or at profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suno2014 is an unknown quantity at this point suno2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee my dear ap na bhot thek se explain kya ha lkain ap ke ya script multipal pair par kam nahi karhy gy ya serf aik pair ko hy defend karhy gy is lahy ap ko koi our strategy ko bana parhy ga is lahy ap ko agr to aik pair me rha kar trading karn ha to ap ko ya script ko se kar lahy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalim is an unknown quantity at this point kalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is extremely products script i generally utilize this script when some terrible news hit the marekt when we press it, it close all open positions in the meantime and this spares me numerous time from misfortune.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Mussawer Atta View Post
    bahi ager ap nay koi postion close bhi akrni ahi to ap ko kis bhi scrpt ko use akrny ki zrurat nai hai is amin ap log apni psotions simple way k sath bhi close akr skty ho is k liye mery khyal main ksi scrept ki itni zrurat nai parti hai
    bhai ji kahi baar trader small volume par kaafi saari trades open kardeta hai alag alag price par lekin trader chahta hai unko ek saat close karna to uss time ye script trader ke kaafi kaam aati hai aur ek he price par trader ki sab trades close hojaati hai..

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi ager ap nay koi postion close bhi akrni ahi to ap ko kis bhi scrpt ko use akrny ki zrurat nai hai is amin ap log apni psotions simple way k sath bhi close akr skty ho is k liye mery khyal main ksi scrept ki itni zrurat nai parti hai

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my broo try this in the chart of you metatrader 4 and the metatrader 5 this strategy is simple and so easy yeah we alsoo gowing startdig chose the good way for make a good profit for one day one for many day for this month yep i agree with you freind

Member samiafridi is an unknown quantity at this point samiafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need it for sometimes instantly to close all positions on my MT4, can it do that if i hit a buttom or how does it work? ... After general parameters have been set up, the script can be launched. ... This command is active only while this MQL4 program is working. ... Nice clean coding so was interested to use it.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh achi script hai par ish ko to jyada tar hum log demo pe hi use karege ya phie jo trader bahut jyada trade eik sath me open karte hai un ke liye yeh scrpt badiya kam de sakti hai kyo ki ish me trader ko kam samay me sabhi trade ko close karne ka mauka mil jata hai.

Banned utariq29 is an unknown quantity at this point utariq29's Avatar
    Thanks
    closure of all transactions at the same time It's nice and it really helps a lot, i remember once i had 5-6 position opened and the market started going against me, coz of a good news release, but this tool helped me that time, if it was not there my positions would have closed in loss in a minute or two
    nice websites

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated to this you will lose a lot of money or a large profit and the TVs in the time I considered the closure of all transactions doesn't means that others cannot make use of it, aapke trading style ko suit nahi karta, but kuch aur traders ke style ko shayad ye script suit karta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open