+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes yeh aik good script hai is ko hum se share kerne k liye mein ap ka shukriya kerta hun or is Forum se yeh bohat help hoti hai bohat si new things maloom hoti rehti hain jis se hum ko benefit hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I find it very hard to see a need for such a script in the Forex business, It will not be necessary. The Forex Market and mt4 terminal allows a trader to be able to close all their trades within a few seconds each.
    satya kaha apne forex market aur MT4 manually sare trades ko jaldi close karne ki aajadi deta hai aise me koi aur script ki jarurat bhi nahi hai halaki maine bhi is bare me search kara hai par is tarah ka script market me filhaal to nahi hai. aise chizon me time bhi waste nahi karna chahiye.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find it very hard to see a need for such a script in the Forex business, It will not be necessary. The Forex Market and mt4 terminal allows a trader to be able to close all their trades within a few seconds each.
    Patience is Key.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh bahot acchi scrip hai yeh unhe jyada kam aayegi jo kafi sare trade karte rehte hai aur jinke saude bahot lage rehte ho mt4 to 1,1 karke saude katna kafi difficult hota hai to yeh script acchi hai sare saude close karne ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ne kabi asa script use nh kiya na hi ma ne kabi phara ha ma ise try kr ke dkho ga hope so ke acha script ho ye, thnx ap ne share kiya mujhe b pata chal gaya is ke bare me
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, thanks for this close all open position script, i really need this script because i use averaging strategy so i made many open position.. if i have to close it one by one manually it will take to long and the price able to make reverse before i close all my positiion but with this script it more easy for my trade
    thanks again for your sharing

Senior Member karjo is an unknown quantity at this point karjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be very helpful if we order with telalu much and I thought it was very nice and as traders we have to be ready and all will be well with focus and hard work would be so mean and all need the readiness and patience is a thing that is very important and we should be ready then all would be good.

Senior Member morten is an unknown quantity at this point morten's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very nice because it can accelerate the process of close and it will be very meaningful and as traders we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all need process and patience will be very meaningful.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi log aisay hain jo hamiani s kay baray main batay hain lakin mujhey is per itna zaida trust nai hai kyu ky hum is main trust karna sguru hoo jain gay to hum phir apna kam bhul jain gay yeh log waisay he bewaquf banaty hain or disturb kartay hain main kafi search kar chuki hu koi bhi nai batat hai kam kay baray main.

Junior Member utiez26 is an unknown quantity at this point utiez26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not the best solution to this you will lose a lot of money or a large profit and the TVs in the time I considered the closure of all transactions at the same time good economic news. It was very useful, since execution is faster than manual. It makes us not to lose some amount of pips compared our execution manually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open