+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 449 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4481

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Junior Member salim is an unknown quantity at this point salim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Competition is the key of confidence.If we take part in any competition our confidence level will be increase automatically.And this game can change our mine what will provide good effect on every kind of trading field.After a long time it will reach you to success your dream.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    This can help us to increase the confidence but on the other hand its waste of time and efforts for me it better to go for cent account and not to waster the time on demo, Demo are good but only to understand the terminals and opration of trading that how to trade, and strategy testing.
    Well, some people said that demo account is very useful any needed time to always improve our system. Especially demo account for contest, that wont be worthless for me since we still can get the prize and of course increase our confident and grow our mindset as a succesfully trader. Just try to take your part in contest, and see how much is it worth.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main bahut sare brokers demo contest organize karwate hain
    ismain aap sabse jyada profit banakar achha reward joki deposit cash ke roop main hota hai ,pa sakte hain
    iske liye aap instaforex ki site main contest section ko dekh sakte hain , participation main maximum profit banana aasan nahin hota
    lekin agar aapke paas achha experience hai ho aap compititions main jeet hasil kar sakte hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Participation in competitions can increase your confidence

Hi,
    In demo account you have no fear of loosing and so you are ignoring the major factor in trading which is emotion.
    But if you are fighting a competition, than you have an obligation to perform better than others, so you can also practise your emotional behaviour thr.
    so many brokers organize a lot of competitions every month.
    and myfxbook
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/suds...sudsind/257886
    also organises a competition almost every month, why i like it most because you can see the live stats of every action of your trading as well as others. So, guys try and participate in the next competition, as i saw very less Indians were their at there last competition

Well, there are lot of contests conducted by insta for demo accounts. We can stick with this learn and also earn by this. Yes, this will decrease emotions and fear for trading. contests will surely give huge experience than demo trading. But, we should also learn by aggressive trading too. But, being aggressive is not suitable for real accounts.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trust can only participate in the performance AND A sense of competence level increases the desire for action and personal well-being both before, while after a competition

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion.., with a demo contest will boost our confidence and also useful to measure how far the level of our ability to trade in comparison with other traders....

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe that words.if we going to take participate in instaforex contest then i am sure,our confidence will going high and it will be very useful for our trading.need concentration and have to trade with patient.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem
    i ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times i accept my losing too

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    competition develops our mentality and increase our desire to win. we can increase our trading skill by participating various competition. i also participate in various weekly and monthly competition. instaforex provide various competition and anyone can join there.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeshan View Post
    it is good for the new traders and also for the old traders for new traders they learn form it and the old are expert in trading if the new win the forex competencies then he is more confident in trading
    I agree, if the competition uses only trading a demo account. because you will not have the risk of losing your money. if you use real money, I do not agree. because, typically in the competition you can not control yourself, only the pursuit of profit, in order to obtain the greatest profit, without regard to money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 449 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)