+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan aapko Forex trading mein jo competetions Hote Hain Wahan participate karna hai aap Jab competitions Mein participate karte hain aap ke andar confidence develop hota hai jo real account mein kaam karte waqt aapke bahut zyada use aata hai aur aap ko accha kaam karne mein help karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-24)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Competition often builds somebody's traders higher as a result of them needing a target and not worrying about losing cash because some contests use virtual money. However I believe it does not offer a high impact. I also never win any contests that usually build additional merchants who are not convinced even their ability to improve and this helps us improve confidence, but on the contrary waste materials associated with time and effort I think better together to choose a hundred and not a spendthrift time for demos, demonstrations tend to be large but only to understand the oprasi associated with dealing terminals which is how to deal with test tactics.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried a demo contest and received an award from them after several times I received my defeat as well. They know how to develop and improve their systsem.traders learn and practice and then they try at a demo competition or something like that then they will find their ability to compare with others. and Competition often rank someone who surpassed a fighter because they count the train and do not admire losing money because some people use virtual money. But I am of the opinion that there is not much higher yield. I also never win in any competition and sometimes more strange than the different symmetry, the power of changing the real surface.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. This can help us to boost confidence but on the other hand, the waste of time and effort for me is better to go to cent accounts and not waste time on demos, Good demos but only to understand the terminal and trade oprasi that way of trading, and testing strategy. Good luck. and they will see their ability by making comparisons with others and then they can know how to develop it. even the top three merchants in my contest posted links, accepting that they were using some non-functional ea on the live account, when I contacted them. we found, for example, such a Forks competition where a monthly draw could possibly earn dollars.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all money in forex. net .. yes of course then we can win here very big money and very fast in the forex market we should always need to get in touch with the forex market. the forex market is a good market for us if we work hard in the forex market and we manage our money well and we read the forecast every day and enter the forex contest can help us to gain some knowledge and money if we win, during the contest we can test the systems we have and maybe we can win the contest and earn money. I think the competition can be of little help in improving the quality of our trade because of the promised reward. but I think it is better to learn to use mini account first because our spirit will be more motivated.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right when a trader is working on demo they not feel fear of loss when they open a live trading account than they completely judge the market and take the decsion on the calculation of marekt so competions improving our confidence and we are able to get the choice and get the profit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    This is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their system but i never try demo contest .

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    So many times I have participated in Indian forum contests and I have an so many bonuses from Indian forum that is the reason I have joined this form because it appears as great competition where we can earn free bonus for our self by just guessing a simple questions. but now a days Indian forum has stopped contests I don't know why. I still believe they will start this contest in the upcoming days.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Participating in other sellers is a good idea just because they do not need a lot of money to participate and will get lots of these people, most of us find, for example, such a fork competition a location where an interesting month to month may be able to have money or may be a luxury car because of the money required for participation to generate additional from the players with this competition. but I believe it is much better to understand to use a small account first because we will be an inspired addition. and Competition several times well and some times bad. I think if anyone is participating in the competition and not winning then it has an effect there. So need experience about forex trading then reach every competition but increase the confidence you have to. Now I practice with a demo account to gain knowledge then I think of others.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it boosts confidence and provides some professional environments to prove ourselves strategically, and provides the opportunity to learn many things, how to handle stress and stress, and improve trading habits in a great way and I think forex is a good job. This is a good idea, if traders learn and practice and then they try on demo contest or something else like that then they will see their ability by making comparisons with others and then they can know how. develop and improve their systsem.Good luck .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)