+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 449 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4481

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Banned Alihayder is an unknown quantity at this point Alihayder's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my point of view If a trader is going to take part in the demo accounts then it means that he is going to practice and in the demo contests he is more attentive because he also want to make the better trades so that he is able to win the prize.I think demo contests are much better then the simple demo accounts because of more attention from the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir i agree whith you it is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem.I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep 555 View Post
    ha bahu acha hai ye comepetaion kyunki isase muje to personally kafi achi madat milati hai kyuni ise sach mai hamara knowledge badhta hai abhi forum ka ek compeation dekh lo jisme candelstick ko predict karna hota hai is competation se hamara candelstick ka knowledge bahut acha badhta hai
    Bhai koi bhi competition ho usmein madad hoti hai, forum par bhi kafi competition hote hai bhai, aur main to samjhata hoon humare ko sabhi mein participate karna chahiye apni skills ko dikhana kafi jaruri hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bahu acha hai ye comepetaion kyunki isase muje to personally kafi achi madat milati hai kyuni ise sach mai hamara knowledge badhta hai abhi forum ka ek compeation dekh lo jisme candelstick ko predict karna hota hai is competation se hamara candelstick ka knowledge bahut acha badhta hai

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem i ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times i accept my losses.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear certainly my dear, actually I also do I believe that i like participate in contests because you will trade seriously to win the first places , you will trade in your account like you trade in your real account and you will learn a lot of things , in my opinion trading in contests is better than trading in a boring demo account.

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else then they should see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their strategy I ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times and i accept my losing too.

Banned ishita is an unknown quantity at this point ishita's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. The actual competitors is definitely an during exercise on additional trading. This will indeed boost the feeling of psychology. However we should be vigilant, the actual competitors occasions we typically pursued the actual ambition to get. Competitors is actually good with regard to improving skills, however perform not obtain over confident. good luck

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that we can increase our confidence after participating in different Forex trading competition But watching other successful traders earn. We must have to trade in the contest to learn the Forex trading while doing it you will learn to remaining hair in the Forex couple so you must have to trade in the contest so that you can easily improve your ability of the scalping and make good income from it.

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think first time use the involvement in Forex demonstrate contests are maximal and moneymaking thanks to earn payment it's really righteous for way. its conjointly growth your information and skills of play creating whereas trading in true invoice then you get to success of mart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 449 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)