+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 156 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1551

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Member koujyahd589 is an unknown quantity at this point koujyahd589's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you have to make a atrategy that will walk you through the 120 $ everyday but for me it is not possible that you will earn 120 $ everydays sometimes you may have to bear the losses really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that if an average trader gets any good trade then he can make 100 dollars easily with 1000 dollars with the volume of 1.0.i see allot of traders doing this by using their knowledge and skills.but if they fails then they suffer big losses..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with 1000$ equity you have a good opertunity to earn a big profit from forex market.for big profit you required a moneymanagement and trading skill then you easly earn a money.with news trading is very helpeful for you with this amount.

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are precisely the feelings that you have to overcome. Imagine a boxer feeling that he is
    a failure because he takes a punch or many punches. Wouldnt that be ridiculous?
    Part of the process of becoming an artful trader is to learn to stand aside from your trade
    emotionally, as if you are a witness.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have $ 1,000 for trading capital, I will only seek profit by 3% a day, so I would get 60% in a month. This is a huge amount in my opinion
    because we would get $ 600 as a monthly profit, and the next step I will do my WD get the most profit. for example $ 300, while $ 300 I will add the rest as capital next month. so my capital next month becomes $ 1300
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just need to make 1 percentage of your equity per day . It means you will make 10 dollar per day it is good and safe for your trading and if you want to increase your earning then you can set the lots size with the higher one he wanted to risk 10-20% of his money then it can be easily 100+ but constancy is the main important things

Senior Member suku is an unknown quantity at this point suku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself always wear resistance of 200-400 pips and that's what I do every day in trading as traders and we must be ready and with patience, we will be successful and that is a very good thing and we have to be ready and focused and all will be well with the true self control and we must remain ready and focused and that is a good thing.

Banned alomforex is an unknown quantity at this point alomforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think average 20% to 30% profit per month can be earn a trader with his investment if he is a good trader.Forex is a best online business of the world.Analyses with technical theme and good strategy can be give positive result .

Banned stunt1 is an unknown quantity at this point stunt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the event that have a very stability involving 1000$ i'd personally allow preference to cash safety as i wouldn't normally wish to drop it, so taking suitable health concerns i'd personally only head over to gain with an regular 10-15$ each day : bigger expectation produces bigger pitfalls way too.

Member iaqazi is an unknown quantity at this point iaqazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khial men koi aesa formula to nahi jis se keh aek muqarar income li ja sakti ho aur kaha ja sakta ho keh agar aap 1000$ invest kar len to phir yaqeenan itnay doller per working day aap as profit ley ja saken gy yahan to up and down chalta hey kabhi kam aur kabhi ziada aur bhut ziada ke lalach men bahut ziada loss bhi ho sakta hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 156 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)