+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me if you can trade and earn your monthly income over from the forex market then you can leave your work and concentrate on the forex market. Try and trade forex for at least 3 months and see the results and if it is profitable for you then leave your job now !! and you should not leave your current job until you are not entirely sure that you can make enough profit from your forex trading. If you earn enough money from your current full-time job than you can take it as a part-time job to earn extra income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-09), QamarXulqi (2018-08-09)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, like me, you want to see a steady job and steady income on a full-time hero from a commercial company in danger and excitement generated from Forex by what I like as a part-time marketer. FOREX for a while to create a page. If it does not generate a profit every month and the cost of living is sufficient to hide the previous job has all the time in trading. and I do not think I should leave my full time job even though I can trade in the free time I get from my work and daily routine and that only adds to my income while I earn a steady income from my full time job. I also do not have enough capital to trade and the pursuit of profit is enough to cost my life ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your own mind, it is true that forex gives us many opportunities and forex is a very profitable business but also true that forex is also high risk. for me I choose forex trading like a part time job because I am a student. I only trade here every day at least 4-5 hours per day and collect some $$$ easily, and I think forex is very easy for me that is why I choose this strategy scalping strategy very risky but profitable. and Most software provided by brokers or self-produced primarily maps and signals software. This means that the software will show you what's happening with the graph and may give you a signal entry. You must be present to place the order. One of the main rules never takes more than 5% of your account on a single trade. This is not rocket science. This basic rule applies to Forex.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I do not think I should keep my full time job even though I can business in the extra time I get from my work and daily schedule and that only adds to my income while I earn from my fulltime job to handle my frequent fees easily while in currency trading there is no guarantee that we will get a certain amount in every month or it will not get any failure, and It would be a good idea to leave your current job and become a full time trader if you have made 3 times of your income every month, from forex only. Leaving your work for forex means that you are leaving behind a steady and reliable source of income so you must have an alternative that will more than sustain you.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I think about this if you are a trader of this business and make a better profit from here and here you are satisfied with your income then if you are never satisfied with your current job and they never give you any better money and get a decent job so I guess you left it and made this business a full time merchant and Before getting the option to release your current job, you should check your transaction performance for a constant profit over an interval of about two or several decades. Because it is a matter of helping your income and hence the choice must be taken with care in no fun and psychological way.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi zarori nahi app trdding Kay appni current job chorain.traddig bohat accha bussisness hai iss ko app kavhi bhiker sakty hain.jab app traddingnein itay exoert ho jayin kaa app iss se accha khassa earn ker Layto app full time tradding kay liy job chor sakty hain.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this job is very important because you are guaranteed you will get a payment every month but in the forex market you will not be guaranteed you will get a profit every month you may get a loss at the end of the month I prefer to do it both. and I do not think it's a good idea to leave full-time jobs and start trading in risky and insecure businesses. after all forex pay but we can not believe in it. it can pay us bu whenever traders are not sure. Forex works well as a separate time.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a job with a monthly salary of $ 300. I am skilled in Forex trading can reach over $ 300 at least in a month. In this case it can leave the job and use daily trading routine. But I can not achieve a $ 300 trading exchange. I can not leave the job. and kept in Forex trading in certain performance moments after completing my work. and Should I leave my current job to become fulltim. A novel is a long prose narrative that usually depicts fictitious characters and events in the form of successive stories. This genre has historical roots in the field of medieval and early modern romance and in the traditions of new traders. Thanks a lot, you have goon tonetrhhear

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro I agree with you but i think it depends on you how you want to do if forex gives you a better profit and your current job never gives you a better profit and asks for a better job then you leave it and do this job as a full time and I think it's not good at all, because everyone wants a safe job and this is actually a job that is not always done by the user at all times, but in other countries most people do it as a career and do nothing -what without it, I think it's just a broker who can take full-time Forex jobs because he'll never lose a dime.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on you because I think the forex business is a very risky business here we make huge losses here some time and some big profit times it depends on your trading method but I do not think so because you are only doing this job as a beak time then you make better in the business field and I do not think it is a good idea to leave your current job forex forex trading has a lot of potential to give you a better life but here also have a chance to destroy your fate. Because you do not know what will happen in the future. so be prepared for your future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)