+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 551 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member masudkhan162 is an unknown quantity at this point masudkhan162's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course if i want to be a full time trader i must leave my current job. I do not want to do that. I have taken forex as part time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I own now can become a full trader in forex trading. I was able to quit my job to focus on forex trading. the advantages of trading forex is greater than my previous job, and the trade was really fun because we can make a profit at any time.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is not a good idea to leave your job to become a full time trader ,, as forex trading is very risky and no one can guarantee making profits in this business forever , so it is better to have your own job beside trading in forex to avoid being in high risk all the time ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only benefit is that i am getting bonus and as well some typing speed which is really needed in this world. i am working here only for earning money, other wise i would have said it a big NO.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahin tumhen apni job nahin chodni chahiue trading kae chaakr ma aakar akahin kssi din trading ma great loss hua to tum apni job se b hath do chuke honge aur tumare pass apna kharch chalane ka koi b income ka source nahi hoga

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is quite impossible for me to leave my current job to become a full time trader?I thought,forex is easy to earn money but now I see it is not easy. so now I am not ready to leave my current job.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think u need to do this because forex trading is flexible you can do as many job as you can and yet you still can trading while you are sleaping. as long as you have accesss to internet and laptop. but nowday u can acceess trading everywhere using you smart phone to trading.

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i ponder that we abandon my own careers regarding learning to be a fulltime dealer or perhaps not necessarily. You should offer myself an excellent assistance, many thanks a great deal. Just before My partner and i started out my own investing job, I did so just what a lot of people carry out if they masteral.

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i am learning mechanical engineering and i will not leave my job in the future to become a full time trader even if my salary is very low . i will try to work hard and search for another job with good salary .

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    For my point of view, I think that maybe you should do forex as side income to your job. It will makes good profits if you combine both of your income right? Just manage your time wisely and it should be a routine for you day to day. Surely hard for the beginning, be patience.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 551 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)