+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 551 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no , this is wrong , on of the most advantages which forex give us is it ii open 24 hours
    so you can trade in your favorite time , trade in forex does not need full time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Rita is an unknown quantity at this point Rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should not avoid your jobs for trade in Forex market . You can to choice to Forex trading as secondary income for you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khyaal main agr aap ksi jaga aik average job kar rahey hain tu aap apni job ko chorney sey pehley is business ko samjain jab aap ko is business ki samj aa jaey gi tu aap is business ko aik profession k toor pey apna len aap ko faida ho ga

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's never a good idea because no matter how I got on a good profit from forex is still can not be guaranteed

Member sanjid is an unknown quantity at this point sanjid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think everybody looking a permanent job which will carry his or her whole life.but forex trade is not perfect as a full time job.because,if you totally depend on forex trade you will not get full life support from this.

Junior Member Tomatoes is an unknown quantity at this point Tomatoes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it is by no means a good suggestion to stop the present job and develop into a full time dealer. Bcoz if you happen to achieve this and in case you free all your money in any trade you then ll be extremely disappointed and also you ll start hating Forex. We can take it as an alternative of our real jobs. It wil improve our overall earnings.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good opportunity for you because you can earn more than your earning in the forex trade jitni achi ap apni daily earning with job bta rahay hain full time to ap is se kahin ziada earn kur suktay hain aur sub se ziada you are your own boss here

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    Most peoples experience in the Forex Market is relatively short and in no way profitable. They hear about the currency market and think it is an easy way to make a lot of money in a very short space of time. Now, I am not saying this cant be done, because for some this is true, but for the majority its certainly not the case. In your case you should think about your current position. If you have experienced about forex market you will be done this as a part timer. So, my suggestion is invest with your current job. Best of luck.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronich View Post
    it's depend on your performance how much you perfect,capable to earn money from Forex trade if you have more knowledge most of time you can earn money without less loss then you can leave job and make trade as a full time
    I think if we makla quitter is someone we will experience a loss in the soul, we will not be advanced, but if we continue to fight despite losing then we will also gain experience very much anyway

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, hi my friend from Vietnam. If you want to trade and trade with your love and hobby. I think you should leave your current job to trade. As i read, your salary is $ 300/ month. And it seems to be very small to compare money you can make in forex trading. And if you have trading experience, why do not you leave?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 551 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)