+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbir01 View Post
    forex for a while make it just as a side job. unless you are able to generate profit per month and consistently enough to cover your living expenses over the previous work
    many traders who can earn a consistent profit every month but they would rather be a part-time trader and make forex as their second job, because they feel more relaxed and able to avoid their greed when they became a part-time trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should never quit you're job just after you gained some pips that you think you're a professional trader, forex market is very risky and we need fixed income in order to make living and avoid financially problem. I advice you to trade as part time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap sochtay hain keh ap itnay experienced ho gayay hain keh easily profit hasil kur sukain aur apki life main job chor kur koi mushkil nahin anay wali
    it so good for you and your health

Senior Member Humayun_21 is an unknown quantity at this point Humayun_21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should not leave your current job until you are not totally confident that you can earn enough profit from your forex trading .if you earn enough money from your current full time job than you can take it as a part time job to extra earn .

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This abstract is not even aware of a bank for foreign currency exchange is considered to be not to leave their jobs. This is due to the fact that the end of the day wasted ability. Traded on the Forex with the best products with additional functions?

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it's your permanent job & you are able to easily earn most from it in that case i think it's not a good decision for you. You can use trade as your part time job but your job has no value & you think it's better to trade than job, it's your decision

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skssazal View Post
    You have a permanent job and fixed income than being full time trader in a business full of risk and tensions as forex with probability of gain and loss so i prefer to be a part time trader.
    Yes having a stable income source is the ultimate aim of any person as it would bring some peace of mind in our life. so why to loose such precious thing which one is already having but don't know the value of it. In such case it is best to keep trading in spare time with long term plans such that it won't affect the present job.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    is optional as for me, i can not any other job other than forex trading

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it''s dangerous if you dont have a bigg capitale to can have a 500 by day and not a 50 , if you have a bigg capitale and have a profit between a 10.000 DOLLAR or more you can if not a advce you to stay in you job and also your trading some times

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zytuy11 View Post
    yah zarori nahe ha ka ap aik acha trader sabit hon ga forex business mein kunka ya tajarba ke bat ha or ager ap ka pas itna tajerba ha ka is ko full time dain or apne full time job ko khar abad kah dain to ap yah faisla ap ka ha ka ap kya karta hain or kasa karta hain .
    Well I do not think I should quit my full time job if I can negotiate on the free time that I get from my work and daily routine and just add to my income while I fixed income securities of my full time job to manage my regular expenses, while easily in forex there is no guarantee that we will given amount in a month or should not get all losses,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)