+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 551 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Junior Member azee is an unknown quantity at this point azee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some time that can being more good for you to do not leave your job, just make the trading on the forex business and do our job again, becaue we are also need to got more money so when we are doing two job will make us more money inside

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very hard and tough job. i think if you have more than $5000 invest then you leave the job and become full time trader otherwise part time is good one for you
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member dhut is an unknown quantity at this point dhut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion forex for a living should not be fixed, because the forex market can not be guessed in any condition, so you should keep working as usual with mid-life without leaving your regular job as an electrician.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
    For me, no need to leave your current job. You can do this business as your part time income. For me, better you do trade and at the same time, your work. At least, your salary from working can make a topup to account trade.
    That is for the traders that do not have all that it takes to excel in forex trading. The experts can quit their jobs and then they can face only forex since they have made a lot of money from it and they have the knowledge to even make more.

Junior Member FxNipu is an unknown quantity at this point FxNipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to wait for taking this decision to give up your job. you need to learn more about this Forex then you can join in this business. you also need to learn about this forex and then you can easily give up your job.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no mere khyaaal main trading ka liay current job nhi chor dana chahye qk trading is a game of luck.. or iss main 50% chances loss ka hotay hain.. agar aapko loss parh gaya to itna tension nhi hoga dosri taraf job hoga apkay paas...

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two points that should be considered before leaving regular jobs because of Forex trading. First point is constant income in Forex in both good and odd situation of the market and second point is regular job will not be easily gettable if a long time gap is created due to Forex trading. But there is a positive point and that is making a lot of money in Forex market which can not be possible in regular jobs.

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    one can be a regular trader in insta forex if he is a good trader and can easily earn a lot profit he should definately join this forex and enjoy trading..
    but if he is not that much good he should be a part time trader and also enjoy part time trading..

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I think we should have some back up ..In forex we never know what's next ,we can end up loosing our all money even if we are experienced trader
    ..So don't leave your job .. do forex as a part time job.. to atleast reimburse your losses from forex.

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    My friend, I have done this same thing before but I got screwed after this. You may earn $50/day from forex but everyone knows that this is not certain like always. Moreover forex market dosen't act same all the time. My honest suggestion is don't quite u'r job by depending on forex until you have 50k in bank and 50k in forex invest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 551 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)