+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 551 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well forex is so fascinating that thoughts like this will trumble your mind everyday but doing such a thing seems foolishness as you won't feel the trend so comfortable every day once you are in deep loss you will regret.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hexagona is an unknown quantity at this point hexagona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my good friend i think you should still be working on your engineering job for a little longer because if you quit now and some thing goes wrong with your trade and you loss some money you will be very uncomfortable and worried especially if you have a family that depends on your income for their daily bread because you dont have a back up income plan. having this engineering job reduces the pressure to make quick money from forex trading that is why you can make $50 daily with ease because there is no tension.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoyoo is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoyoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a nice job.Well i dont think i should leave my full time job though i can trade in the spare time i get from my job and daily routine and it simply add to my income while i get fixed income from my full time job to manage my regular expenses easily while in forex there is no guarantee that we shall particular amount in a month or shall not get any losses, nice job

Member khan je is an unknown quantity at this point khan je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humain kabhi be apni permanent job ko nahi chorna chhaye kion ke kion ke forex trading ka to kabhi be humain pata nahi chalta hai ke kab loss ho jay ga aor kab humain profit mil jay ga so permanent job nahi chorni chhaye

Member akramrukiman is an unknown quantity at this point akramrukiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before leaving the current job to be fulltime trader. I suggest you find the right technique. learn to raise capital. once confident and successful technique and how control emotions. you should think as to become fulltime.

Senior Member saji is an unknown quantity at this point saji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi ais akabhi be nahi karna chhaye humain apni permanent job ko kabhi be forex ke business ke liy nahi corna chahye kion ke is business main to bohat risk hota hia koi nahi pata profit mily ga be ya loss ho ga humain

Junior Member getpip is an unknown quantity at this point getpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you trade here in full time then you can make more money than before. but as small traders should want to follow where the market is moving, and never against it, because traders who follow it, there is still the loss. so before you leave your job. make sure you have saving

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    yes it is right that you never quit your job just to become a full time trader in this business since you are not sure about your profit amount. Only an expert is allowed to quit their jobs and join forex.
    It is our constant income so we must have to continue the job and trade in the forex as part time trader. so do your job with fresh mind so that you will able to trade in the forex market with fresh mind when you have spare time during your schedule.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that depend on you...............if you can make your self as a good trader and also successful trader..... you can understand the market movement and also understand the market news........ and you can give a perfect trade then i think you can take forex for you life time..................

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can makr profit consistenly and our earning in forex is bigger than our main job i recomend
    to leave our main job because i am sure if we are focus in forex trading we can make much money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 551 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)