+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 551 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i will not suggest you to do this because first you improve your forex knowledge and undestanding than enhance your skill set. have forex trading experience but take it as part time not the full time profession.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to raoadnan14685 For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं तो आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए अपना जॉब छोड़ने की सलाह कभी नहीं दूंगा। फॉरेक्स एक रिस्की मार्केट। इसमें आपको लाभ और हानि दोनों हो सकता है। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। इसमें आप निश्चित आय की उम्मीद नहीं कर सकते हैं। फॉरेक्स मार्केट की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि यह 24 घंटे काम करता है, इसलिए आप अपने अनुसार समय मिलने पर किसी टाइम भी ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of influence, you can start trading Forex online for only $ 100.00. You don't need to invest your life savings. After you get the education you need and start applying the style you are more comfortable with, you will begin to see consistent benefits; and this, you will pay attention, will make your account equity grow. You can start with a mini account, each trading lots worth $ 10,000, or with a standard where the lot value is $ 100,000.00.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-27), Unregistered (1)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I still find it, of course, not recommended that you put an end to your actual work and change all speculators' opportunities because if you do the results together with if you profit from your profits just about buying and selling, then of course not satisfied and you might start hating Currency trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can achieve a daily profit of $ 50 even though you certainly work better for you to leave your job with a low salary to fully devote your fork and you can then check $ 100 a day or more. But just leave your business if you believe in your abilities and your analysis doesn't make a fortune and forex is an advantage when you want and when you have the time to do it so you don't have to leave your job and you forex according to your plane when you want. work with forex and get from forex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am where you are now, I have never quit my job but I have to invest all my savings into forex trading. A more positive point in this regard is that you get $ 50 per day from your part-time forex business. If you can invest more, then maybe you can increase your daily profits. Don't leave your current job until you can make a profit of $ 100 every day. :-)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, Vietnam. Thank you for the theme. I told them that I was in place. I have a monthly salary of $ 300 which is equivalent to the assignment. They manage so that Forex trading can reach more than $ 300 for at least one month. In this case, it is possible for routine work, and daily trading. However, you can get currency trading to $ 300. This process cannot be canceled. and managed for Forex trading, and any concrete results, where I work.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not good at all, because everyone wants a safe job and this is actually a job that users don't always do all the time, but in other countries most people do it as a career and do nothing without it, but there facilities available, and in our country, we only trade this as part-time work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    towards highly sophisticated technological research. You will get a good sign of this help and also tell you some of the things that are environmentally friendly from this article. and also believe there is a time factor. Open this Deprive display, when the current market may be wide open around you, as well as the usual time period, if you work with help and also heavily, to offer the right place for your situation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not suggest to you to leave your current job for the forex, you can use it as a part time job and if you work on the forex market i hope you will earn lot of money which is very useful for your pocket money and you are able to live a better life.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), khizar1 (2019-02-23), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 551 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)