+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 938 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka business world me sabse jada risk wala maana jaata hai,trader esme ache se market me sabb samjhenga tabhi wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex commerce isn't as straightforward as the other business because the market is extremely volatile. however with a right perspective and right approach you'll cause you to means through commerce. there area unit such a big amount of commerce instuments out there for commerce. thus consistent with your want you'll choose high/low volatile try to trade . it'll scale back the commerce risk for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are expert and earn daily profit then you have no challenge in this forex trading business. Forex market unky liye bhatu the easy hain or unky liye koi risky nai hai...aagar koi person less knowledge say trading karta hai to aapky liye bhaut he risky hai or aap ismy loss b ho sakta hai..ismain koi shak nai hai investment in financial markets is always risky and it contains higher amounts of risks than any other investments,so we should be very careful while making investment and trading our money in this market,there will always be the possibility of loss so we should consider that.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this specific publish is actual correct, simply because foreign exchange is really a hard marketplace also i demands lots of understanding o the actual buying and selling along with the understanding capacity additionally, it's dangerous additional simply because associated with successful as well as dropping, in the event that anybody is victorious t some point, he then /she may shed too a while.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G I'm Agreed with your opinion is world me forex business world riski business hai is business me 90 percent log loss karty hain jabke only 10 percent hi earning kar sakty hain our iski main wajha hi is business ka riski hona hai isiliye hame is business me success hasil karne keh liye hame knowledge and experience hasil krna parta hai .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree forex is very risky and difficult business system but i think only for new comers and traders who are new in it because when you learned about forex fully and gain full experience and knowledge so you will be the very successful trader in forex market..all you need is experience other wise you are nothing in it.. Forex market is really very risky and difficult because in this work allot of skills and experience is required for trading and for the purpose of earning.allot of new traders trade without experience and skills and lose their money in trading.only professionals can make money easily from trading..

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with the topic. Forex is the most risky way to invest your money. In every broker's disclaimer there is written that don't invest the amount which you cannot lose in Forex. Boht se log Forex trade krne k lye banks se loan lete hain but jb unhe Loss ho jata he to un k din or b bure ho jate hain. Forex is not the way to get rich quick. Forex needs much knowledge and experience to trade.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    I do not agree with your opinion because there is no work in he world is easy but when you tray again and again then once a time it will be easy to him. So if a person seriously practice demo account and identify the reasons his every profit and loss and it follow correctly then only 1 year serious practice this person going to icon in forex trading.
    if we came to this business with less knowledget and strategies and only take big dreams and hope then we will get many losing , we will say that this business is hard to do, but after all, we will learn from all the mistakes and try to fix and complete then someday we can say that forex is simple and fun

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every investment is difficult and challenging, so we should not really think that it can be easier at all. I personally never believe in anything like risk free investment at all. If there is investment, then there has to be risk but of course, it needs to be calculated one. And one such way for me is via eInvestment. A truly wonderful platform that reduces the risk massively. There are High Interest Rate investing opportunities that can one can really be comfortable with.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actual y100 are 9n agreement with you actually hem has become the a lot of precarious business enterprise on the earth plus want diligence plus perfectly acquired while it contains a superb odds with furs, nonetheless there's no doubt that if you ever have experienced with them are going to generate superb sales as compared with almost every other business enterprise. In every trade or business have loss or risk.So you should not be afraid of this.If you frightened,you can not attain your own purpose.Thirdly life means struggle.So we have to overcome our own afraid to gain purpose.Neither it is forex trade or business.Life is always in risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 938 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)