+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 938 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hapy forex View Post
    i agree together with your opinion. i had one year of trading within the whole forex market, other then till currently i've not been able to actually generate profits consistently from there. other then having been still excited to actually elajar regarding forex trading till i turn into a skilled trader...
    just take big dreams and hope then we can get several losing we can state that this business is a challenge, Become a millionaire over night its amazing that, as long as you know how to manage the risk you are good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratu94 is an unknown quantity at this point ratu94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex does not seems to be venturous activity. According to my minuscule see i translate that if we bang much justness and swop with midget lot then there is no think to fear the Forex activity. Forex seems to be venturesome because we look many with emotional fit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    all investment has its own perks, my friend. none is more durable than one other. you recently have to discover it within out, then youll see it isnt any more durable than different style of investment. an item, though, is the idea that forex is that the hardest simple money you certainly will ever get.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai jab koi trader aata hai, to uske liye ye kaam risky hi hota hai, aaj jo expererience trader bane huye hai, wo bhi kabhi newbie the, lekin unhone hard work kiya, to aaj wo ek achche aur safal trader ban gaye hai.
    hanji b hai koi bhi forex mein new join karenga tou usse forex mein kamana mushkil hei lagega,aisa sabke saat hota hai lekin jaise jaise trader apna time forex mein bitata rahenga usse waisa hei experience forex mein milta rahega aur wo dheere dheere forex ke liye sochega..

Senior Member hapy forex is an unknown quantity at this point hapy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree together with your opinion. i had one year of trading within the whole forex market, other then till currently i've not been able to actually generate profits consistently from there. other then having been still excited to actually elajar regarding forex trading till i turn into a skilled trader...

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe problem can possibly be removed through higher coaching and higher application of strategies. one gets expertise day by day. profit and loss each would be the causes of raising experinece level. one enters into markets to actually earn one thing other then if he looses he evaluates himself for your own loss and is equipped with new hope.

Senior Member underfire1414 is an unknown quantity at this point underfire1414's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is an open market work in which people from all over the world are included and taking part in it. So open market business is always risky so Forex is as well. But if you play this game with mind and control your emotions than it may be not risky too much.

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the risky business ever which can make you rich and also poor doesn't matter how experience you are doesn't matter how well trade you do. There are some part of risk in trading forex. No doubt about that.

Senior Member ikun is an unknown quantity at this point ikun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly agree with you. Forex is the most difficult investment. risk is very big business. we can lose money in a short time. just as we can obtain a large profit in the same time short. when we realize that, then we will always be careful in moving and doing business here.

Banned mahmuda is an unknown quantity at this point mahmuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you it is one of the most risky business in the world and need hard work and well learned as it has a great probability of losses. Its risky also just because of winning and losing, if anyone wins sometime ,then he /she can lose as well some time. Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskiest in the world. So according to your need you can select high/low volatile pair to trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 938 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)