+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 938 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks .welcome to my thread, this is my first thread in our forum.As you know, there are many method of investments. Example : Stock, forex, or business....
    In my forex career, I have learned non-stop for 3 years, and invested so much money. Forex is risker than Stock, and 90% trader failed in this market. In my opinion, this is the most difficult investment method and riskest in the world. Do you agree or disagree ?
    ap ne jo bat ki he woh kisi had tak sahee bhi he and kisi had tak sahee nai bhi he kio k agar ap forex trading ko is k rules k mutabiq karein gay to ap ki bat ghalat he koi mushkil nai he koi risk nai he and agar ap forex trading ko is k rules k mutabiq nai karein gay to ap ki bat 100% theek he...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kiam555 is an unknown quantity at this point kiam555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also thik Forex market is a difficult place for invest money. It may be really risky for us. but if we invest after learn about Forex trade and gain experiences from demo of FOrex so we may be profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mianfahim is an unknown quantity at this point mianfahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't thing so it is risky and difficult for those person who have less knowledge and have no experience. if you are hardworking and experience person than forex market is not difficult in investment and not so much risky in this world.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhey lagta hai aap sahi hain ki forex bahut risky business hai.Hamein forex trading me bahut savdhani ke saath trading karni chahiye.Risk and money management ko follow karte hue,market analysis karte hue trading karni chahiye tabhi hamein fayada hoga.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I am agreed with you , forex trade is best and most risky site for investment , but if you have good and best knowledge about forex investment then may be this is not a risky site for trade .

Senior Member mayx181992 is on a distinguished road mayx181992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah forex is risky as well as most profitable business because i am in this business around 5 year and now i am well experienced and i know this business is really best and profitable and now i am making huge profit in it.

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky business and it is more risky for those who trade with out learning . More tan 90% new trader lose money because they have not much idea about forex . Forex market is bigger than any stock market . think it is safe than any other market .

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already the forex market is a risky market and risking it contains no in any other market but also a very large profit .. risk aversion needs to study the market well and learning and not to rush to make a profit without sufficient experience ..

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoughit View Post
    forex business market is not a good for half knowledge and experience trader.we can say that forex market is risky but not at all hard.
    That is right. Half baked person only come to be fail in here. I am agree if this is the riskiest and difficult matter of investment. That is why we as trader must have courage to faced them . That is the good trader spirit. If we doesn't have that spirit, doesn't have the will to come again every time we loss and learn from our loss. That is for sure will getting us to become loss people.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul74 View Post
    yes Forex market is difficult investment and risked,it is risk like stock business, but it is profitable also it is easy to get money by knowing proper knowledge about Forex trading.
    yes, indeed, because of the risk of investing in forex trading has a very high
    for those who do not know about forex they can only tell you that forex can make one fast earn money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 938 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)