+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 938 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there is no question that currency dealing working operating is risky, but i wouldn't believe the factor that its the most complex cost-effective commitment strategy on the earth.i have had my cost-effective amount of problems but i keep on operating because i believe that i have information and the encounter to hold up against in currency dealing working operating and i also believe that one day i could become a efficient investor.New currency dealing working investors can reduce the threats by studying appropriate danger control and creating a highly efficient operating plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we located e-commerce having a smaller amount know-how and also tactics in support of consider huge aspirations and also expect next we are certain to get many sacrificing, we can point out that organization will be hard to do, however in the end, we can study from all of the errors and also attempt to correct and also comprehensive next someday we can point out of which Currency trading is easy and also enjoyable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes itis right to say that forex market is most riskiest in the world. forex trading is a risky business in the world. most of the people used to trade in forex with good experience and hard working as they know that forex require the hard working to get good profits and make your trade successful. forex market includes the exchange of the foreign currencies. traders used to buy and ell the foreign currencies and so make best analysis to make such a good profits in the riskiest market.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatility of the forex market is too high and you have to use leveraged money for the trading in the forex market so you must have to reduce the risk and trade then and then you will able to manage some of the profit. So use low risk and get more profit. and hi friends how are you .Forex is world wide net business .The forex risk is same like other bussines like stock or commodity, the mindset who think the forex is riskiest is not to right. The biggest reason why people lose money in here because they didn't have too much skill to manage their moneyThat is why someone think forex riskiest one

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi forex most difficult investment nahi hai aur na hi yeh dunia ki riskest market hai es mein low risk hai aur profit k chances zayda hai aur loss k chances kam hain es liy es mein trade bhi achi hoti hai aur trust able trade hoti hai es mein koi fraud nahi hai forex mein aur es ko kam kar easy banya ja skata hai. Risk to taqreban hr business me hota hai us risk ko dor krne k liye ap ko us cheez k bare me perfect knowledge ki zarorat hai. or forex to duniya k bht bare business me shamil kiya jata hai is k liye ap ko knowledge or hard work ki bht zarorat hai

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any one finds on ebay to use much less knowledget and marketing techniques and only a huge ambition and I also hope, and then we all know that there is a plethora of abandonment, we all probably argues that small businesses are really hard to do, but, of course, we all probably we will study the problems and try to get out properly and also alt and then one day, we can bewerendie as for forex trading is also easy and fun.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if someone says that forex is a place for investment with a very high risk that may be true, but if someone says that forex is a business that is hard then it is not true. Since forex is a business that is very easy because we only have to choose between selling or buying any. and Ah well every trade i has risks. Forex has risks too but years of experience may help one to cope up with this risk. Besides no other business can make such profit that easily. So for that you should take risks.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I had heard from a fellow trader that Forex trading is not easy nor not difficult, I find myself now agreeing to his opinion. Yes, Forex trading is really not that difficult and it's not that easy either. The only thing which makes it difficult is on how we are earning from it. Because we wanted to earn a particular amount, we are looking for a strategy which can help us aim it. and Yes i also thing so that forex market is the most difficult investment and the risky in the world.cause forex is an international business.forex is not a easy business it is a very complicated business in world.it is a most risky business so we need proper education about this business.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    मुझे नहीं लगता कि यह खतरनाक है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक शानदार व्यवसाय है और यह लाभ कमाने का एक शानदार विकल्प है, और साथी ही साथ रिस्की बिज़नेस भी है। जिस चीज़ में जितना रिस्क होता है उतना की कमाई करने का भी अवसर होता है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। अगर आप मेहनत करते हैं और एक अच्छे ट्रेडर्स बनते हैं तो आप अच्छा लाभ कमा सकते हैं अन्यथा आपने जितना धन कमाया है वो भी ख़त्म हो सकता है। लाभ के लिए आपके पास पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज की ज़रूरत होती है। इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर को पहले फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे में सीखना चाहिए फिर ट्रेड करना चाहिए।
    विदेशी मुद्रा जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है और यह उन लोगों के लिए अधिक जोखिम भरा है जो सीखने के साथ व्यापार करते हैं। अधिक टैन 90% नए व्यापारी पैसे खो देते हैं क्योंकि उनके पास विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में अधिक विचार नहीं है। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार किसी भी शेयर बाजार से बड़ा है। यह किसी भी अन्य बाजार की तुलना में सुरक्षित है। और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार मुश्किल है लेकिन दुनिया में इतना मुश्किल नहीं है। यह बहुत दिलचस्प व्यवसाय है।

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex is the riskiest and difficult business in the world.Because it is really tough to earn money from Forex.About 95% traders make a huge loss before making their first profit in Forex.A few can survive in Forex, but not all get the success.It is said that no risk no gain.So to gain success in Forex, a man needs to take this risk. and I think that trade foreign exchange business, which makes us that we can make profit easily and must sleep to work with a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 938 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)