+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 938 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ka business bahut he jada risk wala hai,trader ko esme apne risk ko samajhkar he chalna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me control karke chalenga wo esme utna he market me acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think i have the same opinion with you that forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest business in the world. We can't predict the market for 100% and we can't make perfect trading without any loss. It makes us need to control our risk in every trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex i think this market is very difficult to mastered. I really need a few years before i really can understand what is matter in this business. i realize that forex trading is like another business and we need to take it as a business also. It is very difficult business but we can reduce the risk if we trade with proper knowledge

Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely do not think forex market is the riskiest business in this world you can say that if you don't have much knowledge about forex trading but you start learning about forex trading you wil feel that forex trading is not so risky and if you follow proper techniques and methods the you can have a lot of profit in forex trading

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think Forex is one kind of market which can make loss or profit any time. It is the most riskiest business in the world. But it is getting risk-able when traders can not operate it properly. So to take it easily, traders should know about this.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sias View Post
    dear as in my trading experience I think this business is very risky. It makes not many people survive in forex and get success. Most of my friends are get so much losses and get bangkrupt in forex. They regret their experiences in forex trading and hate this business after blow up their trading account several times
    Unfortunately, some people may have a point, it's given us all that there is on this forum also never felt what it feels like loss that many, or even that we experienced on our account this MC. Perhaps it is that makes people assume that forex trading is an investment that is difficult and we are also not a lot to get maximum results. But if we want to try well then we can get a lot of results as well.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko investment karna difficult nhy hy Trader Forex account main easily investment kar sakta hy aor Forex Trading kay business main risk hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main thek experience say work kren aor Forex Trading main high risk use na kren phr Trading main Trader ko success hoty hy

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think this business is very risky. It makes not many people survive in forex and get success. Most of my friends are get so much losses and get bangkrupt in forex. They regret their experiences in forex trading and hate this business after blow up their trading account several times

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex many ways that we can do to minimize the risks in forex trading, so that we can make a good profit and consistent. Every business of this world is very risky and we can not get any profit from this business with out knowledge and experience after getting the knowledge and experience

Thanks
    dear when we trade forex well all know forex is the most risky and difficult business in the world but same time it the most profitable business in the world, and forex seems to be too risky and difficult because we do not have good knowledge and trading skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 938 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)