+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 938 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do find that all the trade there must be a risk. high risk due to forex trading, many traders who destroyed the trade. but as long as we have the skills and discipline in the trade, I think this trade could be a great cash machine..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is very dififcult for all trader especially for beginner., forex market is realy dangerous platform, we need good skill and more experience in forex market to earn consistent money, if you want to earn money in forex then you should have trading rule and trading skill

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using stop losses as if you had received a loss, but by using hedging as if you have not received the loss. But is not the amount of your equity is the same when using hedging or stop losses? Technical means of hedging and stop losses are the same, that is why in MT5 platform there is no hedging facilities. I think hedging and stop losses are the same, the same function, only the differences in psychological terms

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar3 View Post
    Forex market mai loss ko money management ki help se kam kiya ja sakta hai but share market mai hun aisa kich nahi kar sakte kyuki agar el baar aap operator hath mai aa gaye tho fir shares ko sale karna hi mushkil ho jata hai.
    yaha par trader ko money management ka use karte hue hi trading karna hota hai trader ko agar yaha par acha kamana hai to trader ko money management ka use karna hi hota hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mai loss ko money management ki help se kam kiya ja sakta hai but share market mai hun aisa kich nahi kar sakte kyuki agar el baar aap operator hath mai aa gaye tho fir shares ko sale karna hi mushkil ho jata hai.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi janab i do not agree with your opinion because there is no world is easy but when you tray again and again then once a time it will be easy to him So if a person seriously practice demo account and identify the reason his every profit and loss

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Yes sr ap ne bilkul sahi sawal kia hai dekhi sr world me koi bhi kam hai wo asan nahi hai lekin bhir bhi hamen wo kam karna hota hai us par mahnat karke hasil karna hota hai and koi bhi kam mahnat se hota hai and mahnat se kia hua kam kabhi risky nahi hota hai

Member Basitjamil is an unknown quantity at this point Basitjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion this market is not very dangerous as you think my friend it is not difficult if you are able to read and you must have mentor who can educate you this forex system then it will be eassy for you to earn the money and you must have some patience before making the trade and must saw the market before making it

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is most difficult and very risky place for investing money. you can lose more money if you trade in forex market without skill and knowledge. use demo account for prepare skill, knowledge and experience before investing money in forex

Junior Member ary is an unknown quantity at this point ary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of couse i think about 60 to 70% trader do loss money but if the trader learn and do practice in this market more and more then he/she must be a successful trader of this market and i think one day in this market 90% of trader will get profit.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that many ways that we can do to minimize the risks in forex trading, so that we can make a good profit and consistent. Every business of this world is very risky and we can not get any profit from this business with out knowledge and experience after getting the knowledge and experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 938 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)