+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:52
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading is very easy for trader tries to learn the market in the initial stage and then he tried to make money in the live market as those trader who are gambling for those it is very high risk in investment source

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #5

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a business with combination of hard work and smart work for the first time we start to do this business. after we get used to with forex trading, it will be only smart work in doing this trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dr.tasadduq is an unknown quantity at this point dr.tasadduq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is both hard work and smart work. It is hard work because you have to take out the time and give your time honestly and with discipline to Forex in order to make profits. It is smart work because it is not a child's arena. You have to know the strategies and make analyses and use your mind to do trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ellahibi2462 is an unknown quantity at this point ellahibi2462's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex دكاء is if one knows how to trade personal life will change materially and everything

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex hard work ha bohat he zayda forex hard work ha is ko karna easy nahi ha is ko karna bohat mushkal ha is ma earn karne ka laye is mabohat mahnat karna ho gai

Senior Member model is an unknown quantity at this point model's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is not only smart work but also hard work for who get many profit.and own experience is very need for doing this work. and we should control the emotion.and keep discipline and patience.thanks

Senior Member kiti is on a distinguished road kiti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree with your opinion. Forex is a very smart and interesting work in this business you need correct strategies, tools, good analyses and indicators and become a good trader. Working smartly and disciplined makes you a successful trader.

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obvious forex is a smart work. Q k is mai ap kilo kilo k bandle utha k bhagna nhe hai. apka asal kam kia ha forex m k ap ne forex ki prices ups and down ki strategies samajhni hai ta k ap thore arsay mai ap apni income ko strong kar lain.

Senior Member rafeyjh is an unknown quantity at this point rafeyjh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is smart work for those member who spent a lot of time on forex..and forex is hard work for those members knows it very well because we cant talk about forex without giving his time.. you should say forex is smart and hard working business in this world...

Senior Member mosaddek12 is an unknown quantity at this point mosaddek12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the knowledge to maintain their interest in currency trading and forex trading have to think very motivated and I think with the passage of time, and you will increase your interest in the creative mind of his own mind sharp exchange for a good performance, but if you work hard and do the business

Senior Member hadi50 is an unknown quantity at this point hadi50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no question about hardness of forex trading. Because forex trading is not a hard work at all. It a very easy work so it's profits are also easy. For this reason it is allow for all. That's why i wanna say you forex is a smart work...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)